ANOTHER KRYPT?? HELP!

azprcn

I have heard rumours (and i guess that's the first mistake) that there is an alternate krypt !! I have collected everything in the first one.. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS!!??

Geez guys, lighten up. Maybe he's a young kid or just got the game. He's only asking a question. Plus, he just registered today.

fuzzd0rk said:
Geez guys, lighten up. Maybe he's a young kid or just got the game. He's only asking a question. Plus, he just registered today.

All the more reason to give him bullshit answers. :wink:

Wow people just need to relax i'm merely asking a question. I finished everything i had to and was trying to squeeze a bit more out of it .. Sorry to piss people off..but if it bothers you that much don't reply!!

azprcn said:
Wow people just need to relax i'm merely asking a question. I finished everything i had to and was trying to squeeze a bit more out of it .. Sorry to piss people off..but if it bothers you that much don't reply!!

They dont mean any harm. They are still hurt that they wasted a good time looking for SU's, and any mention of anything secret or hidden gets them all hyped up.

azprcn said:

Everyone's just messing with you, don't take it personally.

true true i'm pissed about the su's 2 !! anyways but i do think that they are there (at least as glitches) !! does anyone know about the "wraith in the cemetery" in chaos world?