Guest Characters, who do we want?

Who else

• Jason

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Ash

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • Voldemort (included for another option, don't hate)

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Jigsaw

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

Demetrius

I start this thread because it's no longer a "Will it happen", but more of a "Who will it be?"

I add a small poll just with the "top contenders", but I am not a horror movie buff, if anyone else fits, please mention them.

Personally, the only one I want to see is Ashley Willaims, because he could be pretty awesome with his Chainsaw for pokes and his Shotgun as Anti Air.

So who do you think we will end up seeing in MK9?

Jigsaw sounds interesting, he has some moves in his old body, plus he has that hidden knife under his large coat he cut the cops throat with, POSSIBILITY!

I want/would hope to see Nariko from Heavanly sword!!!

why-gamers-need-to-support-ninja-theory

Ed Boon so i can spine rip him for putting guest characters in the game.

lol just kidding.

Hail to the king baby ! ash would be the best ! if there was an evil dead character in mk they would be my main. im an mk fan boy but my fanboyism for evil dead would win that fight . WE NEED BRUCE CAMPBELL IN MK .

as so if i got to pick i'd also go with
- Captian Spalding from the devils rejects
- Frank from Donnie Darko
- Henry from Eraserhead

the last one is a LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGG shot but then again they all are =D

Hail to the king baby ! ash would be the best ! if there was an evil dead character in mk they would be my main. im an mk fan boy but my fanboyism for evil dead would win that fight . WE NEED BRUCE CAMPBELL IN MK .

"YOU BASTARDS! Give me back my hand!"

Alts (if they ever give DLC characters alts....) would have to be Evil Ash.

I would really like black dynamite. Hes a good fit. And jai whites connected to the franchise now so... also yojimbo. Played right hed be cool.

I want Chewbacca because he could use his cross bow for a projectile and jump in the Milennium Falcon and fly it into your skull for an X Ray.

I want Phoenix Wright because he could use "OBJECTION" for an XRay, not sure what they would do with that, but who cares, as long as PW is in that's all that matters because he is the cool sauce.

I want Jason Voorheas MOTHER in this. Not Jason. The mother. Why? Because I watched the original Friday the 13th years ago which didn't have Jason and even though she doesnt know martial arts and wouldnt stand a chance against a Ninja that has mastered the power of ice or smoke, she should be in because it's cool and I would be all "lol" and :) and yeah.

And yeah, while we're on the subject of raping MK, I would also like Kirby because lets face facts, if we can bring in Kirby, we are opening up our user base. We are telling all the weeaboos and teenage girls that MK isnt just a mindless gorefest and that we open our arms to everyone, so yeah, Kirby please.

I will let you know who else in the near future.

I want Chewbacca because he could use his cross bow for a projectile and jump in the Milennium Falcon and fly it into your skull for an X Ray.

I want Phoenix Wright because he could use "OBJECTION" for an XRay, not sure what they would do with that, but who cares, as long as PW is in that's all that matters because he is the cool sauce.

I want Jason Voorheas MOTHER in this. Not Jason. The mother. Why? Because I watched the original Friday the 13th years ago which didn't have Jason and even though she doesnt know martial arts and wouldnt stand a chance against a Ninja that has mastered the power of ice or smoke, she should be in because it's cool and I would be all "lol" and :) and yeah.

And yeah, while we're on the subject of raping MK, I would also like Kirby because lets face facts, if we can bring in Kirby, we are opening up our user base. We are telling all the weeaboos and teenage girls that MK isnt just a mindless gorefest and that we open our arms to everyone, so yeah, Kirby please.

I will let you know who else in the near future.

That's awesome.

Look, you can fight it, in which case nothing will happen and guests will be added anyway, or you can just roll with the punches, your choice.

NRS said it would cater to it's fans, they never said it was going to be all the time.

Who's this Ash every1 talks about? I guess is not Ash Ketchump lol

Long story short, he is a retail worker who goes to this cottage for a retreat with his friends, but they end up going to a haunted house, everyone but him dies, he ends up cutting off his hand and replaces it with a chainsaw. It's a very old trilogy, hence the crappy graphics.

Dude if you don't know who ash is your no friend of mine . jk but really come out of your rock and watch the evil dead !