The perfect fit...

Kano with a K

Well i need help choosing a main and i was hoping to ask you guys on who i should choose based on my wants in the character.

i want a character that has:
-Strong mixups of both lows/overheads
-moderate/strong rushdown game
-some key tools that could help with setting up a combo or finishing it with some good damage
-mindgame/50/50 capabilities

i no this is alot but there has to be a character that possess most of these traits. so please tell which character i should choose?:hail:

Sektor. I started playing him a couple of days ago and I absolutely love his playstyle. I think he fits your criteria.

I've been playing sektor for ages, he's a good fit. Only has one low starter though, and isn't a real rushdown char imo. But other than that a solid choice. Or ermac if you don't mind being one of many. :)

I've been playing sektor for ages, he's a good fit. Only has one low starter though, and isn't a real rushdown char imo. But other than that a solid choice. Or ermac if you don't mind being one of many. :)
His leg lift goes into a 50/50 with low and overhead combo starters. And Ermac has the worst rushdown and the worst 50/50's in the entire game. His best mix up is the throw...

stryker really fits all ur criteria has one of the best mind games in the game hes really a zoner but he has a nice mix up game when up close

ive tried stryker but he feels sorta slow like his combos can be interupted quickly i dont know something sorta feels off when i play with him. also hes an everyday cop looking for a quick thrill and my team doesnt need that.

Omg mileena is so dame fast i pwn with her, and u can totally spam with her ball roll and teleport kick, pick her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. you must be a god at negotiations cuz u almost had me hooked there you sly dog. idk there is soo many good looking characters in this game with unique strengths and abilities.

Key tools for setting up a combo? Ermac...but poor mixup/rush. Sz...not sure on mindgames tho. Csz...again unsure on mindgames but has EVERYTHING else. Cyrax...no real lows. Maybe kung lao?

Csz is a real beast tho

Skarlet goes into a 33/33/33 lol with her dash. Overhead, low hit, or grab.
She has great combo potential.
Decent mix ups.
If you use her combos right, she does really good damage.

Only side effect is she is a REALLY technical character... Meaning she requires great timing and dash cancels. But she is still fun to play with.

I think Sub-Zero applies to what you ask.

He can rushdown very good
He has some of the best combos of the game and they are very strong
His X-ray is deadly
He has some mixups, overheads (2,2,2; F4+Combo) low hits (Slide; B+1,2,4; Combo+Slide)
And the clones can play some kind of mindgames and are a very good zoning tool too

hmmm quan chi has really good mixups and has high damaging combos and is not very popular so he's basically a noob killer online... he lacks good wakeups though and has a hard time when being rushed :(

but he is really fun to play as and his beatdown fatality is like the only fatality that I haven't gotten sick of

or use reptile because he is also amazing :p

I would try out Baraka; he's got good damage, strong mixup (probably the best in the game), and he is Moderate Rushdown

used Quan Chi...he have some very nice mixup games and his play style is also tricky(mindgame)..besides that, he can also win a few projectile war lol...

Lui Kang have some of the best rush down and high/low mixup combo...if you're a projectile person you can use his amazingly fast firedragon projectile to keep opponent like sub-zero track in the far corner...he don't have that much of mindgame but that doesn't mean he have none..i have a few mindgame of Lui Kang when i play him..

Mileena is a mindgame beast......she doesn't have good rushdown and her combo damage are okay..if you like strong mindgame character, you should go with Mileena..her mindgame can set your opponent up for a good combo...besides that she is also one of the best zoner in the game...a lot of people agreed that Kitana is the best zoner in the game but if you're good with Mileena, Kitana won't be able to get close to you...

Cyrax is also a good mindgame character...he have amazing set up but is lacking in the combo mixup...and he's not a good rush down...and you can also play a little defensive with cyrax the way people play with human sub-zero...just plant a bomb in front of you and hide really close to it..the moment the bomb explode just plant another one while you think of a set up to get your opponent...

If you want a character that fit all of the above, go with Kung Lao...i don't play Kung Lao because i think it's a broken character and he's not fun lol...sorry to all Kung fans out there..