Unmasked Sub-Zero Discussion

Re: unmasked sub confirmed

Yeah, I heard this rumor as well. It just won't make any sense to have a Robo-Smoke released with Sub-Zero. Scorpion would be the obvious choice, but I honestly wouldn't be surprise if it happened. I mean, most of us expected Fujin or Tremor to be the next DLC character. It turned out to be Freddy.

The point is, just be prepared for a surprise.

A Sub-Zero/Cyborg Smoke pack would make perfect sense. More sense than anyone else. The biggest change of this game's story is that Sub-Zero became a Cyborg instead of Smoke.

Do the math.

Re: MK3 Sub Zero coming with Freddy?

To me it wouldn't make as much sense to release MK3 Scorpion with Freddy if you assume that they will release two more klassic skin packs. Since Scorpion is by far the most popular character in the game it would make sense to save his costume for the paid DLC to incentivise people to buy it. I think one pack will be based around MK2 and the other will be based around MK3.

The other extra costume will probably be MK2 Mileena...after all, Kitana and Jade just received MK2 outfits.

You know... It may have already been said (didn't read whole thread) but it's definitely not for CSZ. Look at his stance. It's that simple. Rampant speculation, when the answer is right in front of your face.

I hope with unmasked MK3 Sub Zero they release the challenge tower alt. for Scorpion known as 'Inferno Scorpion'. That way, both classic famous ninja's get their unmasked versions and fit together as dlc skins - Since Scorpion and Sub Zero are inseparable /:)

I think it'll be either MK3 unmasked Sub-Zero and Smoke or Inferno Scorpion. But an unmasked reptile like this MK3 sub zero would be ****in bad ass!

Re: Unmasked MK3 Sub-zero video

That's awesome. Loooking foward to unmasked Subby and Cyber Smoke.

Last edited:
Re: Unmasked MK3 Sub-zero video

I can't wait to get this outfit, but this vid was posted somewhere else already

I think they are realesing unmasked SZ now for free because in a few days or weeks they will come up with a UMK3 Ninjas pack, they mask SZ's free alt, and make a UMK3 Sub-Zero, then they pallet swap it 6 times and they sell us a pack with 7 pallet swapped costumes, and perhaps MK2 Skarlet and Mileena are added to it. 7 UMK3 ninja costumes and perhaps 2 MK2 kunoichis costumes with it for $5.

Smart business.

PS - Im speculating.

I think they are realesing unmasked SZ now for free because in a few days or weeks they will come up with a UMK3 Ninjas pack, they mask SZ's free alt, and make a UMK3 Sub-Zero, then they pallet swap it 6 times and they sell us a pack with 7 pallet swapped costumes, and perhaps MK2 Skarlet and Mileena are added to it. 7 UMK3 ninja costumes and perhaps 2 MK2 kunoichis costumes with it for $5.

Smart business.

PS - Im speculating.

I think that Cyber Smoke will be the second free skin and that Klassic Kostume Pack #2 will feature UMK3 male ninja outfits and an MK2 outfit for Mileena. Boon already shot down Skarlet getting a klassic.

I think that Cyber Smoke will be the second free skin and that Klassic Kostume Pack #2 will feature UMK3 male ninja outfits and an MK2 outfit for Mileena. Boon already shot down Skarlet getting a klassic.

I do think Cyber Smoke is the other alt too, but the rumors about classic Kabal confuse me... Anyway, both are awesome, but I hate unmasked SZ, and I hope they make UMK3 ninjas for all (including Sub-Zero) I loved that costumes, though I prefer MK9 costumes but they are cool for a temporal change.

I do think Cyber Smoke is the other alt too, but the rumors about classic Kabal confuse me... Anyway, both are awesome, but I hate unmasked SZ, and I hope they make UMK3 ninjas for all (including Sub-Zero) I loved that costumes, though I prefer MK9 costumes but they are cool for a temporal change.

You're the only one I see talking about classic Kabal. I don't think there's any rumor about him.

You're the only one I see talking about classic Kabal. I don't think there's any rumor about him.

I read it on the TRMK twitter and I also saw it in other site.

From TRMK's twitter
Rumors of Alt. For Freddy, Unmasked Sub-Zero and alternate for Kabal as skins coming with Freddy. Can't find any solid proof tho.

Inferno Scrorp is the unmasked Scorp with the flaming skull that looks like Ghost Rider that was in MKDA right? Would be awesome to get that skin for him.

Inferno Scrorp is the unmasked Scorp with the flaming skull that looks like Ghost Rider that was in MKDA right? Would be awesome to get that skin for him.

Sort of. He got the name from MK: Shaolin Monks - it was written on his health bar.

Inferno_scorpion.jpg