Unmasked Sub-Zero Discussion

Re: MK3 Sub Zero coming with Freddy?

Sort of. He got the name from MK: Shaolin Monks - it was written on his health bar.

Inferno_scorpion.jpg

In the challenge tower, when u reach that challenge the objective says "Defeat Inferno Scorpion".

Re: MK3 Sub Zero coming with Freddy?

In the challenge tower, when u reach that challenge the objective says "Defeat Inferno Scorpion".

Hmm? I know.

I thought we were talking about classic costumes. The costume in that challenge tower mission was a variant of his current costume.

Guys the second person will be Cyber Smoke it's the only outfit that makes sense to include with unmasked Sub Zero
And for the people saying it will be Scorpion look at this

Pack 1-Cyrax and Sektor-Both get MK3 outfits
Pack 2-Noob and Smoke-Both get MK2 outfits
Pack 3-Kitana and Jade-Both get MK2 outfits
Pack 4-Unmasked Sub Zero and Cyber Smoke-Both get MK3 outfits
Pack 4=/=Unmasked Sub Zero and Scorpion-One is from MK3 the other is from UMK3

Guys the second person will be Cyber Smoke it's the only outfit that makes sense to include with unmasked Sub Zero

I bet you my left ass cheek it'll be UMK3 Scorpion. Scorpion makes more sense than Cyber Smoke (Fire and Ice anyone?), and Smoke already a klassic skin as a Compatibility Pack incentive (the big reason Kitana and Jade got more outfits was because they wanted to give something to people who didn't buy the Klassic Pack #1, the same will apply for Unmasked Sub-Zero and UMK3 Scorpion if that is the other skin.)

I bet you my left ass cheek it'll be Scorpion. MK3 Scorpion makes more sense than Cyber Smoke (Fire and Ice anyone?), and Smoke already a klassic skin as a Compatibility Pack incentive (the big reason Kitana and Jade got more outfits was because they wanted to give something to people who didn't buy the Klassic Pack #1, the same will apply for Unmasked Sub-Zero and MK3 Scorpion if that is the other skin.)

Your ass cheek will be mine Cyber Smoke is the most requested skin, and a UMK3 Scorpion outfit will be released when NRS releases Klassic Outfit Pack #2

I bet you my left ass cheek it'll be Scorpion. MK3 Scorpion makes more sense than Cyber Smoke (Fire and Ice anyone?), and Smoke already a klassic skin as a Compatibility Pack incentive (the big reason Kitana and Jade got more outfits was because they wanted to give something to people who didn't buy the Klassic Pack #1, the same will apply for Unmasked Sub-Zero and MK3 Scorpion if that is the other skin.)

I agree %100. I really don't think Cyber-Smoke will happen, but MK3 Scorpion is definitely going to come out with MK3 Sub.

Kitana, Mileena and Jade's UMK3 costumes are identified in-game as "MK3". Also, this Sub-Zero has a standard UMK3 ninja costume without a hood, not his classic MK3 design. His "partner" could still be Scorpion.

Your ass cheek will be mine Cyber Smoke is the most requested skin, and a UMK3 Scorpion outfit will be released when NRS releases Klassic Outfit Pack #2
I think I'll be keeping my ass cheek, if not I'll make sure it's warm for you. :)

Come on, man, Sub-Zero and Scorpion go together like Cyrax and Sektor! I think MK3 Cyber Smoke will be released with MK3 Cyber Sub-Zero.

I think I'll be keeping my ass cheek, if not I'll make sure it's warm for you. :)

Come on, man, Sub-Zero and Scorpion go together like Cyrax and Sektor! I think MK3 Cyber Smoke will be released with MK3 Cyber Sub-Zero.

Thats if they release another DLC character and NRS having to wait that long for Cyber Smoke will make alot of people butthurt, myself included.

Cmon, I think NRS has effed us Cyber-Smoke fans enough to know that's almost positively not happening.

mk3 cyber smoke isn't gonna happen.
because when u think sub zero most fan's minds automatically go to scorpion not smoke. But the more incentive they give us the more people will get the damn comp pack for freddy.

I absolutely LOVE the new SubZero costume and I see myself using him a lot more because of it. BUT. I think it's time to stop focusing on the ninjas, eh? An MK1 Johnny Cage outfit would be pretty boss.

mk1
kano
johnny cage
mk2 baraka
plus the mk3 sub zero scorpion and smoke all those and i still don't think i'll get the comp pack.

Klassic Rain is the only left out "ninja" without a klassic, poor Purple Rain, now knows what if feels like when doves cry lol. Any way NRS is letting fans down, should focus on characters people want and care about. Ed Boon stated Shinnok and a Goro Type charater were being released and worked on at E3 so why not focus on bringing characters and skins people want and demand in stead of focusing on the same characters and makin weird choices such as Freddy who doesnt fit into the MK universe. Cyber Smoke and MK3 Scorpion both would be nice but some other characters should get other skins or make a pack that they all get an older game's look on top of whats released.I feel Unmasked sub zero is being released then unmask scorpion, tit for tat lol.