Unmasked Sub-Zero Discussion

Re: unmasked sub confirmed

I'll be honest, I've never liked MK3 Sub-Zero, he just looked too much like a mindless action star. Maybe he'll grow on me here in MK9, but seeing him in that video was a bit weird. I've been seeing a couple different variations of Sub-Zero rock those moves since day one and seeing an unmasked quasi-martial artist use those same moves felt a little surreal. Just my two cents, hopefully I'll grow to like him more...

Re: MK3 Sub Zero coming with Freddy?

Hate the Idea of Freddy wasted time and a roster spot.

Love unmasked Sub-Zero (get rid of the flap and just have the pants from MK3)

Was looking forward to Fujin, Tanya, Shinnok, Reiko somebody I mean any body from the MK universe.

Hell I would have been more happy with Mokap as DLC than Freddy Krueger!

Hate the Idea of Freddy wasted time and a roster spot.

Was looking forward to Fujin, Tanya, Shinnok, Reiko somebody I mean any body from the MK universe.

Hell I would have been more happy with Mokap as DLC than Freddy Krueger!

I totally agree man, I even prefer Mokap rather than Krueger too, because he does belong to the uninverse.

I totally agree man, I even prefer Mokap rather than Krueger too, because he does belong to the uninverse.
Mokap was a joke character. Even a guest like Kratos or Freddy Krueger fit in MK more than Mokap.

I'm not totally happy with Freddy's inclusion. I too wanted characters like Fujin or Reiko, but I think Freddy looks pretty good and seems fun to play as. I'll be downloading him.
And for the Sub-Zero costume, well, he already had 3 costumes, but it doesn't look bad at all.

Mokap was a joke character. Even a guest like Kratos or Freddy Krueger fit in MK more than Mokap.

I'm not totally happy with Freddy's inclusion. I too wanted characters like Fujin or Reiko, but I think Freddy looks pretty good and seems fun to play as. I'll be downloading him.
And for the Sub-Zero costume, well, he already had 3 costumes, but it doesn't look bad at all.

I consider Krueger more a joke than Mokap.

I dont like Krueger movies, and even if I would be a hardcore fan of Elm Street movies and Freddy would be top tier, still I wouldn't want him in MK, just because he doesn't belong.

I dont like Krueger movies, and even if I would be a hardcore fan of Elm Street movies and Freddy would be top tier, still I wouldn't want him in MK, just because he doesn't belong.

Agreed.
It's like having fish flavored ice cream.
Apart they're great, but together they just don't feel right.

If they didn't think he would belong, why did they put him in the game? The folks at NRS could have boycotted putting Freddy in their game, but apparently he was a good idea. I don't know why people are still complaining, you can't really stop it unless you burn NRS to the ground. I KNOW nobody around here wants to do that. You guys never even used Freddy yet, so why are you still b****ing about him?

mka_mokap.jpg
>
41782_271056205230_6132_q.jpg

I eat fish flavored ice cream everyday of my life. Got a problem with it? Lol

LOL.
The point is that not everyone thinks that it gels right together.

A few days ago people would have slaughtered you, if you even mentioned Freddy as a possible 4TH DLC.
Now he's everyone's favorite DLC?
What gives???

I think the unmasked Sub costume is pretty kool. Plus it might mean we are getting some UMK3 ninja action in the next while.

Based on what the new unmasked Sub-Zero looks like...I'd say it's pretty much a guarantee that we'll be getting another, if not ALL, of the male ninjas in their UMK3 outfits at some point. The new unmasked Sub-Zero doesn't look much like his UMK3 outfit, cause this way NRS can just color swap the outfit, to them it just makes it easier and less time consuming...otherwise, they'd have to create Sub-Zero's EXACT look, and then turn around and make the regular UMK3 ninja outfits. It makes sense, but personally, I would've like for them to have created Sub-Zero's exact UMK3 outfit, and then also give us the klassic MASKED MK3 Sub-Zero outfit as well...guess we'll all just have to wait and see what else happens...