Unmasked Sub-Zero Discussion

Re: MK3 Sub Zero coming with Freddy?

un-masked Sub-Zero would be cool, But I would defiantly prefer a klassic costume for a character we haven't seen one for yet.

Bad rumor? Someone already snapped a pic at Comic Con.

9ulvti.png

It has UMK3 ninja pieces. Maybe that means we'll get those costumes too. Certainly hope so.

The pic above looks cool.Hope they have kept the scar on his face.Mk3 sub-zero and human reptile from artwork book is what i need...Please NRS...

I must correct myself, it may has to be not MK3 classic outfit (due to lack of naked torso) but MK4 alternate... so his pair would be MK4 alternate Scorpion.

Sub22.gif
Sc3.gif

http://twitpic.com/5ts0ut
Great, an inspired costume... Well, I'm disappointed for the hardcore Sub-Zero fans out there. Why fix what wasn't broke?

If this is true I'm loving it. I would've prefered pure umk3t costume but this is great. Makes me think umk3 outfits are in the works.

I love unmasked subzero!! Yes! Getting the comp pack but NOT freddy.

This. Because I don't want to cheat people out of their purchases.

This is just a bad rumor. What sense would it make to have an unmasked version of SZ who was completely different character from the first SZ. And skins haven't been coming with DLC characters. They have but seperate and if it was just a skin there would be news of another character with it. Smells like a publicity stunt. I would think NRS would save unmasked SZ for the next game since they turned the original into CSZ.

Freddy was just a bad rumor also that turned out to be fact. Just sayin'.

there should jus be more than 2 costumes in compatibility packs
number 4 should be a pack with all umk3 costumes

btw subzero didnt have a tora in umk3
SUBZEROII.gif

352347221.jpg

Its Kitana and jade's mk 2 costums i saw offical pictures and vids its not sub-zero!!!!!!!!!!!

I must correct myself, it may has to be not MK3 classic outfit (due to lack of naked torso) but MK4 alternate... so his pair would be MK4 alternate Scorpion.

Sub22.gif
Sc3.gif

Its supposed to be his MK3 unmasked costume. But they clearly took a UMK3 masked male ninja, unmasked him, and maybe slightly modified the torso protector to look more like the unmasked Sub-Zero costume from MK3.

Its just weird because all of the other klassic costumes so far have been almost 100% faithful recreations of the original costumes.

I think where they really kinda screwed up was keeping that loin cloth and not putting the blue stripes that are on his pants. I wouldn't mind if they didn't put the silver arm/shin guards on him or put a top on him (because the suspenders were kinda dumb).

Maby he will come with the 5th dlc, because i saw offical pics and vids of Kitana and Jade's mk 2 outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that woul be awsome but who do u think would come with him!??!?!!??!?!
All i know is that they SHOULD make old Sonya and Jax!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I never liked unmasked sub-zero back in the days...but this looks badass!
Thanks a lot NRS!!! :)

I would like to see a UMK3 Scorpion come out too. Considering Jade, Mileena, Kitana, Cryax, and Sektor already have their MK3 get-ups.

I think this subzero looks a million times better than the mk3 sz, would be cool to get the masked version too. Now give me a masked umk3 scorpion and i will forget the bad taste about freddy in a flash