Unmasked Sub-Zero Discussion

unmasked mk3 sub made more sense if it was a human alt for cyber sub since technically it is what he would of looked like at the time if not cyberized but in regards to who he is being released with cyber smoke follows the trend (even tho he already got a classic) everyone released were allied pallette swaps not adversaries like sub & scorp thats my take on this whole situation anyways...

p.s. i also dont think freddy krueger makes any kind of sense being in mk but im surprisingly not opposed to him i like what i see gameplay wise lots a fun \m/

unmasked mk3 sub made more sense if it was a human alt for cyber sub since technically it is what he would of looked like at the time if not cyberized

No it wouldn't make sense.

Exploding fatalty
Bombs moves
Teleport move
Dive kick move

All would look retarded in a human alt (well maybe teleport could be cool [MKvsDC] but still)

Human Sub-Zero alts for Human Sub-Zero, there is no need of 2 human Sub-Zero.

CSZ should have an alt though, but a cyborg one.

Exploding fatalty
Bombs moves
Teleport move
Dive kick move

All would look retarded in a human alt (well maybe teleport could be cool [MKvsDC] but still)

Human Sub-Zero alts for Human Sub-Zero, there is no need of 2 human Sub-Zero.

CSZ should have an alt though, but a cyborg one.

I always thought a good alt. for Cyber Sub would be if his cyborg armor resembled the cryomancer armor from MKD and he had the ice going up his arms

PHP:
[HTML][/HTML]
ok i have had this discussion in depth with a friend of mine since the game came out about how i think he should of had the mk3 look as his human alt(since sektor n cyrax's alts were already) with his moves slightly adjusted similar to the differences in the a fore mentioned condiment pack (*pun:) since the cyber version was replacing in this alt timeline and if smoke would get the same sort only reverse engineered back into a cyborg (i also mused the thought of smoke fully fleshed out dlc) but it seemed like a great switch-a-roo a very retro joke but i was disapointed when i say the stance in the pic n saw it was ANOTHER klassic for sub (not hatin but i figured he would get the masked version duh..) instead of at least 1 decent look for cyber sub one that would let me forget how much i hate sub zero as a cyborg... face palm*

on a side note i am tooo drunk to taste this khicken...

Truth is they screwed up differentiating Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot.

What they probably should have done is
- had one slot as Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang); Kuai Liang's alts should've been Cyber Sub-Zero & with future DLC, unmasked Sub-Zero and MK2 Sub-Zero.
- and one slot as Noob (Bi-han); For Noob, his alts should've been Blackened Sub-Zero (currently Noob's alt), Sub-Zero (Bi-han), MK1 Sub-Zero (Bi-han) & with future Klassic packs, UMK3 Sub-Zero.

Kuai Liang's Cyber Sub-Zero outfit would play differently than his normal outfit.

Bi-Han's Noob Outfits would play as is. His Sub-Zero outfits could either play the same way normal Sub-Zero plays or they could add modifications to his moveset to be differentiated from Kuai Liang as Sub-Zero.

Im gonna say this

If.You.Dont.Like.Freddy.DONT.GET.HIM.DONT.COMPLAIN.ABOUT.HIM

besides alot of people are getting him for supporting MK.

positives:

looks good
shows that if they make UMK3 costumes they will most likely be really good

negatives:

mix of mk3 and umk3 (lazy much? or just experimenting?)
no mask

I too think along with him we get something for Scorpion. hopefully nothing with a skull though, I like to keep that for a fatality rather than seeing it during the whole match :p

Truth is they screwed up differentiating Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot.

What they probably should have done is
- had one slot as Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang); Kuai Liang's alts should've been Cyber Sub-Zero & with future DLC, unmasked Sub-Zero and MK2 Sub-Zero.
- and one slot as Noob (Bi-han); For Noob, his alts should've been Blackened Sub-Zero (currently Noob's alt), Sub-Zero (Bi-han), MK1 Sub-Zero (Bi-han) & with future Klassic packs, UMK3 Sub-Zero.

Kuai Liang's Cyber Sub-Zero outfit would play differently than his normal outfit.

Bi-Han's Noob Outfits would play as is. His Sub-Zero outfits could either play the same way normal Sub-Zero plays or they could add modifications to his moveset to be differentiated from Kuai Liang as Sub-Zero.

I dont agree with this, I think the actual system is great.

Sub-Zero
Cyber Sub-Zero
Noob

3 different characters.

That is not mk3 subzero, that is mk4 alternative sub-zero, look at the pants.

No it is not.

MK4 Sub-Zero (main and alt) has a plain gi made out of clothes, it didnt have squares like this one.
That costume is UMK3 masked Sub-Zero without mask.

Sub-zeroMK4.gif
Sub33.gif
Sub22.gif