Fourth DLC Character Revealed To Be Freddy Krueger

Pretty soon something else will be forever destroying our beloved MK.

No worries. I heard that Dora the Explorer and Big Bird are going to be released next as DLC. Even better, there will be people who will support and quantify them and NRS's decision equivocally. :nuts:

No worries. I heard that Dora the Explorer and Big Bird are going to be released next as DLC. Even better, there will be people who will support and quantify them and NRS's decision equivocally. :nuts:

True, when it comes to stuff like this, some members on this forum go to a "GO NRS!" extreme... but some members also go to a "MK IS RUINED FOREVER" extreme. Both are equally irritating, as has been shown today.

next guy should be ash since wb owns new line

i mean cmon he'd be the perfect horror guy to make it in mk

im not against horror guest charachters as long as they arent some unbalanced cheap ones like jason

True, when it comes to stuff like this, some members on this forum go to a "GO NRS!" extreme... but some members also go to a "MK IS RUINED FOREVER" extreme. Both are equally irritating, as has been shown today.

I am in the middle usually when it comes to NRS's decisions. However, today just blows my mind. Heck, even MKvDC I didn't "get" when it was first announced, but I eventually understood what they wanted to do with that game; show the MK characters in a different light other than brutal, efficient killing machines with body parts flying all over the place. This though with FK is an obvious attempt to pander to pop culture and movie studios. *shrug*

BWAHAHAHAHA! HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW, *****ES!?

The way you guys are acting was the way I acted when Kratos was confirmed. GUEST CHARACTERS SUCK AND DON'T BELONG IN MK!

That being said... As retarded as Freddy's inclusion is, at least he's more interesting and entertaining than Kratos.

The ONLY problem I have with this is that it looks like the new Freddy, but other than that, it makes me LULZ

lol gg you l337MK whingers. freddy owns. you're all so undeserving of a game this good. go throw your consoles in a lake.

that's a pretty good first post.. :/ way to make yourself present and accounted for on the forums.

Reactions: DCR
I must be dreaming...then again Freddy would kill me in it. I am disappointed, I really am.

Let's hope there is more decent DLC in the future, like Rain and Kenshi. Not this crap.

I'm kind of okay with this. I really was excited for Tremor or Cyber Smoke. Was leaning more for Cyber Smoke, but Freddy Krueger? Come on, man. He's cool and all, but he's just really...off, kind of like Kratos. I LOVE his Fatalities at least. I really wish Rain had better Fatalities, but Rain is one my favorites and he plays great. Freddy better play well, and he better come with a good Klassic Skin pack, unlike Rain.

oh and the BTW there is going to be other DLC pack and we will make a suuuper pass its called "super heroes kombat pass" they are all secret but expect to see Super Man Green Lanter Captain America!

I will not buy DLC or download compatibility pack for this shit. And if I ever have to fight against this piece of shit I will quit immediately.

Skarlet (my main), Kenshi and Rain were ok all and I was glad to buy those.

i think its awesome since xbox didn't get a crossover. and to the haters if you have season pass just download him and try him out if you like him main him and if you dont delete him from your harddrive and never play as him again! and if you're just a straight up plain douche then gtfo and go f*ck yourself

Welcome to the forum sad, sorry to hear about your decision. Kinda not nice to those of us who applaud (pretty strong word now that I think about it) the decision. Although it IS the new gay Freddy Kruger. I hate that actor, I don't know why, he just annoys me... But I guess I can let it slide (think Robert Englund, think Robert Englund) haha.