Fourth DLC Character Revealed To Be Freddy Krueger

well Shhyttt hopefully with this disappointment announced maybe a few Killer Instinct fighters will be released too make things better.
Honestly KI is a way better fit then Freddy F'n Krueger. Get On It Boon

^No joke dude. Id MUCH prefer Fulgore or Glacius even Orchid. But Freddys not too bad at least hes not some no style machete wielding retard with family issues.

Hmmmm this is actually pretty kool. I was really surprised when I heard about it at first. I was really hoping for an MK character. He's okay too tho. I think he an awesome character and will have good moves from the look of it. I don't see why people are complaining tho. It funny. When Kratos was announced for MK9 people were excited about that. Now all of a sudden when Freddy Krueger gets announced for DLC people think that is bad thing and its lame or whatever. That just being a hypocrite. And in my opinion Freddy fits better than Kratos does. Im a hardcore MK fan as well as a hardcore gamer and Freddy Krueger being in is pretty kool. You dont ever get a chance to play as Freddy Krueger in any game and this is the chance. Not like he will do anything to the story. He will have nothing to do with the story in the game. You either download him or you don't. I know I will be downloading him.

Last edited:
I know a lot of people have fond memories of Killer Instinct, but would that actually be any better than Freddy? I mean, when you look back at KI, the roster was just so damned cliche and boring:

- Predator type guy (Fulgore)
- A dinosaur
- A werewolf
- A black boxer
- "Ice guy" & "Fire Guy" (Glacier and Cinder)
- Stereotypical oversexualized woman
- A skeleton
- A ninja
- etc.

It's like they reached for everything out there and mashed it together incoherently.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!! they are making a mockery of this great game! how in the hell can krueger stand up to any of these ninjas anyway? and in what movie does he know how to defend himself with the accurate fighting moves? oh thats right, he just throws his hands around and cuts people up.

this is very embarressing for nrs, and for any mk fan. i could understand the aspect of throwing in a random person into the game, but at least make the person up, dont use a stupid, uncanny character such as this *******. i just hope they didnt put him in to promote the next movie... and in the movie they play mk... oh god! i can see this happening already.

NRS has become a company that doesnt give a shit about its fans/customers appearently. They have done many things to make their pay, and we havent really gotten what we wanted. dont give me any crap for not appreciating this game becuase i do, i enjoy it every time i play. I just feel like they should have given us everything we initially wanted, such as the brutality ending system. not to mention the neglect xbox users received.

to NRS... later dudes, uhh S you in your A's dont wear a C and J all over your B's

How about Shredder from Ninja Turtles, Spawn or The Violator, Ozymandias from The Watchmen, Agent Smith from The Matrix, Xerxes from 300, Sauron from Lord Of The Rings, Rinzler from Tron Legacy, Kain from Legacy Of Kain, Predator...

How about:
- Shredder from Ninja Turtles
- Spawn or The Violator
- Ozymandias from The Watchmen
- Agent Smith from The Matrix
- Xerxes from 300
- Sauron from Lord Of The Rings
- Rinzler from Tron Legacy
- Kain from Legacy Of Kain
- Predator...

:hahaha: Freddy Krueger "Prince of Fear"

"A malevolent spirit of the Dream Realm, Freddy Krueger preys on the souls of the living as they sleep. When Shao Kahn began to steal Earthrealm's souls - souls Freddy considered his own - Freddy battled the emperor in the Dream Realm. But Shao Kahn's will was too strong. He pulled Freddy into the real world, where he was mortal, and defeated him. A badly injured yet determined Freddy fitted both his hands with demonically enhanced razor gloves. Once he has killed Shao Kahn he will find a way back to the Dream Realm, where he will torment Earthrealm's souls for eternity."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't wait to see his story ending :laugh:

Should have been the all mighty Havik, but no all crappy Freddy, shame, what Ed Boon is letting WB put in.

I know this will make me look idiotic, but question 1. how do I put the picture at the bottom of my thread, because I know if I get havik there once it will be there for every thread, sorry for my morroniness.

Question 2, Does prederator have a chance at becoming a guest character, sorry for spelling but i could only do that for todays havik

I know this will make me look idiotic, but question 1. how do I put the picture at the bottom of my thread, because I know if I get havik there once it will be there for every thread, sorry for my morroniness.

Question 2, Does prederator have a chance at becoming a guest character, sorry for spelling but i could only do that for todays havik

go on the fan artwork thread then a thread called how to put a signature on my profile.go on that

number 2:noobde noobde
RT @sidshuman @noobde Would the Alien/xenomorph be too much of a stretch for MK? Noobde: I think Predator would be a closer match with MK

i think and i may just be shooting in the dark here but i believe we may get a m rated mk cross over in the future.

i wouldnt mind it as long as it isnt canon to the current story they just told in mk9.

it could be the bloodiest fighter come to think of it