Which fighting game franchise NEEDS a new game?

Magna

Besides Killer Instinct, obviously! lol

I would love a completely new Darkstalkers game for PS3, and maybe a new The Last Blade game. What about you guys?

Ready 2 Rumble... Even though Midway is dead, i would would LOVE a new R2R. Not like the shitty one on the wii or facebreakers. Punching bill clinton mj and shaq was awesome!!!

I've been wanting a Tobal game for a long time. I like the grappling system. I haven't played Tobal 2, but from the footage it was expanded upon a good deal. When the mobile phone version of the game, Tobal M, was released, I was hoping it would pave way for a sequel. Alas nothing materialized from it....Apparently, Square-Enix is too busy cranking out Final Fantasy.

Weaponlord had some great potential, but it was in a way in an unfinished product due to pressures during development. There were supposed to be more characters than just 7. While every character can dismember an opponent with a combo finish, only one character had a "personalized" finisher. However, for the fighting engine was ahead most games of their time and the few characters that were present had a fully developed moveset.

Last edited:
Oh and the def jams. Even though rap is almost completely saturated these days, another one like the first 2 would be perfect!!!

A Godzilla game without motion controls :?

A new Def Jam with gameplay like the 2nd one.

MvC, as far as I am concerned MvC3 isn't a proper sequel.

And of course:

POWERSTONE!!!!

Hmmm I would say its about time we got a new Street Fighter not Super Ultra Mega Street Fighter 4 Arcade Fight Stick Edition but Street Fighter 5 I want to see that but SF x Tekken is gonna be good too

Indeed my good sir!

oh my god that game was good, it sounds dumb, but All of you should go play chamber of secrets the game right now.

you have the whole castle to go through, and lots of cool crap you can collect. I cant even explain why its good, it just is.

and I'm not even that big of a harry potter fan, anyone should like this game

I never played godzilla save the earth,and I heard unleashed sucked, but Destroy all Monsters was one of my favorites games.

Gigan was my favorite,

KILLER INSTINCT 3 PLEASE. SOMEONE SHOuLD MAKE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GAME ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

oh my god that game was good, it sounds dumb, but All of you should go play chamber of secrets the game right now.

you have the whole castle to go through, and lots of cool crap you can collect. I cant even explain why its good, it just is.

and I'm not even that big of a harry potter fan, anyone should like this game

Hell yeah dude, I agree. I'm a huge fan, so my opinion is kinda biased, but I love that game. Sucks I lost it a while back.

Hell yeah dude, I agree. I'm a huge fan, so my opinion is kinda biased, but I love that game. Sucks I lost it a while back.

i loved prisoner of azkaban, i could play as Hermione <3
& it was the 1st game i got for PS2!! the snow battle was so much fun!! & duels were great!! & u could ride Buckbeak (i think that's his name)