Which fighting game franchise NEEDS a new game?

New Def Jam would be filled with the new rappers. It would be fairly successful, but I don't want to play as MGK, Kendrick Lamar or YG.

New Def Jam would be filled with the new rappers. It would be fairly successful, but I don't want to play as MGK, Kendrick Lamar or YG.

If they went back to the style of Fight for NY, that would be tight.

What if they made Lil' B like F tier? :rofl:

Night Warriors - Still the funnest and most original fighter there is. Capcom needs to get their shit together and give us a sequel. No more crap titles like "Ducktales" (**shudders**) or DMC. And for christ's sake please us another graphics engine the SF4 graphics are outdated and goofy looking.

Night Warriors - Still the funnest and most original fighter there is. Capcom needs to get their shit together and give us a sequel. No more crap titles like "Ducktales" (**shudders**) or DMC. And for christ's sake please us another graphics engine the SF4 graphics are outdated and goofy looking.

How about Capcom go retro and do the hand-drawn graphics? Hand-drawn graphics are a lost art.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

tmnt tournament edition

Too bad that Smash Up game for the Wii was kinda bad. I wish they would remake Tournament Fighters, but make it all original cartoon characters.

Example Roster:
All 4 Turtles
Splinter
Super Kraang
Shredder
Bebop
Rocksteady
Metalhead

Too bad that Smash Up game for the Wii was kinda bad. I wish they would remake Tournament Fighters, but make it all original cartoon characters.

Example Roster:
All 4 Turtles
Splinter
Super Kraang
Shredder
Bebop
Rocksteady
Metalhead

What about Rahzar and Tokka?

Urban Reign definitely needs a sequel! Get on it, Namco! If this comes out on the PS4 I would buy the damn system to get it!

Capcom vs SNK next gen. Although Im psyched for my bluetooth controller to come got the dreamcast emulator on my phone hooray for power stone and 3rd strike as well :)

A reboot of Time Killers would be nice but this time it should have more characters and unique finishers for each character rather than something generic.

Or at least have Time Killers downloadable in the Playstation Network.

sega should completely remake ETERNAL CHAMPIONS. They work with Arc system they could do it and make it worth something. I never played it but I remember a lot of people liking this game back in the 90's.

Either that or WEAPON LORD. I would have loved to play a "complete" version of this game. I loved the art style,

I grew up on Battle Areana Toshinden so thats a fighter i want to see again. With cool looking characters, badass theme music its sad that it never took off