Which fighting game franchise NEEDS a new game?

CLAYFIGHTERS!!! no need to explain.

I think they were planning on making a 4th game for DSIware/WiiWare, but I think it got canceled

yep, I love clayfighter and all the characters. Have the first 2 on SNES, and the N64 one. n64 one kinda sucked though because they were 2D characters moving on a 3D plane. The only really good thing about that one was that Earthworm jim was a guest character, and ther was this voodoo guy that threw chickens and always said "CLUCK YOU" Really wish they would release that for Wiiware

Bad news, the announcement for a new Bloody Roar on twitter was fake.

are u kidding me? wtf bloody roar would be the perfect fighting game deserving a reboot.i love the idea of beast mode for every character(with these graphics nowadays it would look amazing) and since i havent played it in so long i read up on it and found out that the backgrounds and story for each character is well done and very interesting, we need a petition going for this game. do u guys know if its still availabe on the PSN? what do u guys think about the idea of having a double dragon fighting game(with more characters), afterall they did have a VS mode.

Power Stone! Such a fun game that could really translate well online, I could see it as a great DLC game.

And if we are talking about dog fighting, I would have to go with Crimson Skies. Not a huge fan of flying games, but I cracked out on Crimson Skies for all nighters with my friends way back when.

Killer Instinct is all I want.
I got my new Mortal Kombat :)
So a new KI would complete the "new fighting games" for me.
Street Fighter=I don't think so, Tim.
Tekken=Nope.jpg
Everything else I think is kinda weeaboo or not my kind of fighting game.

KI3 is the ONLY GAME I would buy a X-Box for. Rare, if you don't want to make this game, sell the IP to NRS!

I would seriously buy a xbox for KI3. Microsoft bought rare and isnt jumping on this cash mountain, they should learn from what WB did with MK.

Def Jam sequel or spiritual successor. Icon does not count as a true sequel. Hopefully it would keep the language and humor too.