Which fighting game franchise NEEDS a new game?

I never played godzilla save the earth,and I heard unleashed sucked, but Destroy all Monsters was one of my favorites games.

Gigan was my favorite,

It was pretty terrific.

Personally, I want a new Tekken. Not the street fighter X Tekken, Tekken X Street Fighter, or the tag tournament 2 (will get them if they're good though). I just want a Tekken 7. And I'm pretty sure That is coming out on (at least) the 3DS and the Wii U, so I could care less.

Killer Instinct of course. Bloody Roar and I remember there being a Star Wars fighting game for PS1 thatd be cool to see if they could do it and make it not ****ing suck.

Last edited:
SNK Playmore are investing all their time and $$$ in King Of Fighters, they're currently working on a new Samurai Shodown (3D, unfortunately), but you can forget about Art Of Fighting, Fatal Fury, Last Blade and all the other classics.

ok fun fact konami has bloody roar now and is planning on makeing it KILLER ****ING INSTINCT 3 plz also darkstalkers 3 is coming out

Weaponlord had some great potential, but it was in a way in an unfinished product due to pressures during development. There were supposed to be more characters than just 7. While every character can dismember an opponent with a combo finish, only one character had a "personalized" finisher. However, for the fighting engine was ahead most games of their time and the few characters that were present had a fully developed moveset.

^^ THIS! Weaponlord is outstanding. There is a tremendous amount of depth and how you perform specials is unique

I still play this game on a regular basis on my PSPgo (Don't ask how, it was never ported :p ) and I think it's better than most new fighters being made today with all the HD graphics. I didn't mind the fact there are only 7 characters, each one is very well developed and with the variety of specials they can be played in many different ways.

This game evolved into Soul Edge (then Soul Calibur) I think, both were made by Namco. The thrust blocking/deflection was first added in this game. I really liked the block breakers too, wish more fighting games had that so ppl couldn't turtle

Checkout this youtube gameplay vid of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82aNVSkuA0Q
There's a higher quality one of the SNES version but the guy using Zorn in the vid is horrible lol

Weaponlord is easily one of the most under rated fighting games of all time...

Last edited:
Killer Instinct
Powerstone
Virtua Fighters(We need final shodown on console already!)
Darkstalkers
Last Blade
Double Dragon(the good neogeo fighting game)
Fatal Fury
Art of Fighting
Fighting Vipers
Eternal Champions(one of my all time favorites)
Bushido Blade
Bloody Roar
Time Killers
Rival Schools/Project Justice
Jo jo Bizarre Adventure
Virtua On
Def Jam(only if it's like Fight for NY)
Street Fighter/Fighting Street(remake the first game capcom!)
Mage: The Dark Age(I think that's the title)

[video=youtube;k6tA9lHjSdY]http://www.youtube.com/v=k6tA9lHjSdY[/video]

Sauron- The God of Hunger

Diablo- The God of and Destruction

Blizzard- The God of Virtue

Armadon- The God of Life

Chaos- The God of Decay

Talon- The God of Survival

Vertigo- The Goddess of Insanity

PRIMAL RAGE!!!

Last edited: