Which fighting game franchise NEEDS a new game?

MK just got one , Killer Instinct MUST be next. Mace The Dark Ages was very cool back on N64. THRILL KILL, WU TANG, DEF JAM: Fight for NY and Bloodstorm must be released on PSN or XBL or have a remake, fighting games without gore or fatalities I couldn't care less about, games like Warrior Gods and Tattoo Assassins should never see the daylight again. Maybe DOA5 cuz it had very good fight/counter mechanics but the most of the characters and humor were idiotic, typical Japanese and childish... and also no blood and gore. Wich is a must in fight games imo. I find hitting a speedbag more entertaining than playing games like SF, Tekken and the rest of the goodie two shoe fighters out there. No pun intended at whoever that DO likes 'em. :)

Last edited:
Definetally Killer Instinct! I loved that game so much, if they revamped it kould be better than MK9.

I also would like another Def Jam, not like Icon but sorta Def Jam Fight For New York.

A Bloody Roar 5 would be nice. It's been nearly ten years since Bloody Roar 4 came out now. I heard they were working on a new Bloody Roar game too, but sadly, it got cancelled.

^Yeah, there was one but I dont think it effected them too much as DOA:D came out and NG3 is in development. I think DOA5 might start to be worked on once NG3 is released and thanks. :D

Dead or Alive. It is tied with MK as my favorite fighting games, and it's been wayyyyyy too long since a release on consoles!

• Thrill Kill
  • Power Stone
  • Dead or Alive
  • Tobal
  • Darkstalkers

and most of all:

• Primal Rage

I'd be all about a Primal Rage reboot. Just completely overhaul the whole thing, add like 11 new characters (because 7 is...well, its shit)...do a bit of the MK9 thing and make it all nostalgic.

I'd be all about a Primal Rage reboot. Just completely overhaul the whole thing, add like 11 new characters (because 7 is...well, its shit)...do a bit of the MK9 thing and make it all nostalgic.

This would be a dream come true!

I think Rival Schools should get a sequel too. And TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM! I would love to see Tekkaman Evil, Shurato, or even Speed Racer lol

Super smash bros could use a new one maby Mk vs super smash bros!?!?!?!?!?!
i would so buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn , Bloody Roar... forgot that one (but nr 1 was the only good one imo, the rest was... again too ridiculous and yeah Manhunt 3 although it's not a versus fighting game.