Future Reptile's concept

As for Reptile, it is like I said - We have plans for him. He really stops being a pawn and starts to form his own small group in an attempt to challenge people in the tournament. We have been joking that his little group will be the other pawn type characters from the game. Round them all up into one neat little group."

It sounds so cool to me that NRS are planning Reptile to gain more independent status. In original timeline he was fu**ed up the ass by every of his bossess and now it's time for revenge! I like the idea which have leaked but aslo have my own concept - Reptile could be awarded by Raiden for joining Earthrealm forces by ressurection of his extinct race and we would finally have some Chapter of Reptile in MK10, what do you think? Or should Reptile just stay evil forever?

And one more thing - Reptile's evolution. In MK9' intro he looks exactly like in the game, it's like his evolution never happened, however in Armageddon's opening he is full-formed lizard. Damn, I hope NRS will bring in MK10 his other forms from MK4 and MKDA.

1. NRS needs to pick a design for Reptile and stick with it. I liked the human to lizard redesign, because it made sense...but redesigning that three or four times was stupid and keeps him from being as properly recognized as other characters.
2. Reptile would work as an anti-hero or a neutral character, but not as one of the good guys.

1. NRS needs to pick a design for Reptile and stick with it. I liked the human to lizard redesign, because it made sense...but redesigning that three or four times was stupid and keeps him from being as properly recognized as other characters.
2. Reptile would work as an anti-hero or a neutral anti-hero or a neutral, but not as one of the good guys.

I totally agree with everything you said 100%. Also I always was a huge Reptile fan until the new MK came out. In story mode he is made out to be nothing more than a weak tool & he looks like complete sh*t. When it comes to outfits only the old school downloadable outfit does him justice. I just hope he gets his old look back & takes a more import meaning in the MK universe.

The MK9 body/face render is the best model they did imo, it looks really great and they need to keep to the future versions of Reptile. The only think i would like NRS to change is the clothes and make him look more like a ninja because he look more like a gladiator to me with a ninja mask (but still the best 3D Reptile i saw). As for the mummy and the dino versions i hope they skip them in the future games.

2. Reptile would work as an anti-hero or a neutral character, but not as one of the good guys.

I agree, he doesn't fit as a good guy and i would like to see him as the anti-hero/neutral character.

He should have a human form where he disguises himself as a human in the tournament and as a Reptilian humanoid. Please, not a lizard man with or the lizard from Spiderman dressed up as a mummy but I loved the ninja outfit just minus the mummy bandages and give him a Reptilian humanoid look with a ninja feeling and his MK9 primary, I have mixed feelings for that but his alternate is great but he needs to look more like he's based on Sub Zero and Scorpion. Make him neutral later on. There is too many good ninjas. Good idea though!

I think Reptile will stay evil forever. However evil has be known to side with good on occasion. The only way I could ever see Reptile fighting for Earthrealm is if Raiden promised to ressurect his race in return. Things would have to be pretty dire for that but hey, look at MK9's ending lol. Things are pretty bleak.

Whatever roll he has I couldn't give a stuff as long as he's in the game. Would be nice for his plot to change beyond henchman for a change though.

I agree with Flying Jinko. Reptile is always a victim to Earthrealm forces if he stays evil. He would have a better option of joining Raiden than having to deal with the forces of Outworld.