Two questions.....

Mfrizie

When you first come across Shang tsung in the Netherrealm. HTF are you supposed to beat him while he's healing and you're bleeding to death!?! :shock: :?

And... If i already talked to Tanya in Outworld, before the Baraka camp opened, am I screwed in unlocking Liu Kang? :?:

Well the best way to win those fights is to try multiple times, because every time u become a new character, play with a familiar character that u have a lot of experience with and stick to it until u win. I won easily with Sub Zero.

Mfrizie said:
When you first come across Shang tsung in the Netherrealm. HTF are you supposed to beat him while he's healing and you're bleeding to death!?! :shock: :?
This one was hard... I think i finally beat him after i had Liu Kang unlocked.

I gave up and came back to it a number of times, but finally I beat him with Scorpion. I went into Konquest one last time with a score to settle with that son of a bitch, and after an incredible amount of swearing and yelling, I beat him.

Basically, you've got to play as someone whom you can really tear it up with without so much as stopping for a breath. You've just got to attack constantly, and to be honest, it's more luck than technique. If the fighter you're using doesn't have a decent style-branch combo, though, you can pretty much forget about it.

Someone said something about changing into other fighters you've trained as when completing different character challenges. I tried returning to the map and the restarting it , but i keep getting the same one?! WTF am I doing wrong? PS2 version.

And I'm about to break my mofo'n controller with that Shang Tsung focker! I don't mind the challenges getting harder or something but that bleeding to death while someone his healing shiot is focking stupid! ( like Kobra!) :roll:

Mfrizie said:
Someone said something about changing into other fighters you've trained as when completing different character challenges. I tried returning to the map and the restarting it , but i keep getting the same one?! WTF am I doing wrong? PS2 version.

You only get random characters if you've beaten Konquest, otherwise you can only play as the last character you trained with.

Mfrizie said:
Spelling huh! I'm in the deep shiot then! :lol:

Pfft, there's so many terrible spellers to rag on here you probably won't even have to worry about it.