TRMK Mortal Kombat Tourney #3 ~ Round One

Choose who wins from each match!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jade

RULES - READ BEFORE VOTING!!

~ DO NOT vote for yourself.
~ DO NOT cast one vote for everyone. Look at who is fighting who and pick who you want to win between the two.
~ Votes will NOT be changed! Whoever you pick, you stick with. No changing votes just because you like what the other person posted.
~ Anyone who votes for themselves or casts one vote for everyone/both people fighting will have their votes removed. The name will still be there so you can't vote again but the actual point will not be there.
~ PAY ATTENTION! If you are unsure of how to vote, please ask.
~ THE POLL IS MULTIPLE CHOICE! We had a few people think they had to choose one person from the entire list, lol. Do NOT vote for everyone on the list, make sure you pick the members you want to win and THEN submit your votes! If you mess up, I can add/remove votes so just post in the thread and I will fix it.
~ -This is NOT an online tourney! This is just something for fun where people pick who they would want to win in a Mortal Kombat match between the members (just pretend they were really fighting). You can type up how they would win if you want.

Have fun!

To those who did not put up a bio, I have just posted your avatar and stats, but you can PM your bio to me at any time and I will add it in for you =)

FIGHT #1 - 10902SMOKE22234 VS ALDO MORENO

10902SMOKE22234
headbang.gif

Date Joined: October 10, 2010
Sex: Yes please
Dislikes: Justin Bieber

VS

Aldo Moreno
dyoadl.jpg

Bio: I'm a really funny, active, nice, good, and outgoing guy if you get to know me. I love to write poems, dance, and run track/cross country. If God wants, I'll be a poet and a dancer when I get older. I'm really active as well. I guess you kan also kall me a ladies' man too lol. My favorite rapper is Z-Ro. I love to dance spanish music but I'm starting to learn how to dance hip hop music. I'm in a dance crew name T.C.E. >:D- The Compromised Enigma. I'm a BIG MK fan. Mortal Kombat is the only video game I am in to. Liu Kang is my hero and favorite MK character. Don't be think I am a sucky player just since I pick story over gameplay. If you think I do, I'll have to start kicking ass with Liu Kang. My favorite TRMK memeber is that whore back,back,back,low punch. That's pretty much everything about me. Soooooo:DD.

Favorite qoute: "I keep my faith in God, to face these demons." - Z-Ro

FIGHT #2 - MRODZ VS FLYING JINKO

mrodz
goodnews.jpg

Date Joined: March 2011
Important Stuff: If you got an opinion, I have an image for it. I was manifested from inside the Interwebs using Bears, Mountain Dew, and a Soul Crushing Staredown from Chris Hanson. Anyone who votes for me will cure all "Hatersphilis" they have been infected with by the Haters, and will also get a free groping if requested. People who DON'T vote for will have their nipples attached to a car wheel while I have my foot hovering over the pedal as I ask Trivia Questions. Guess what happens when you get them wrong :D

Favorite Saying: "It's only after we lost everything, We are free to do anything"

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rVFi6qkPHE

VS

Flying Jinko
i.jpg

My Bio: Im an Ageless-Faceless-Gender Neutral-Culturally Ambiguous-Adventure Person. (AFGNCAAP in short).
Likes: MK, RTS Games, Martial Arts, Bonsai, Origami, Reading.
Favorite Quote: "To get something you never had you must do something you never did."

FIGHT #3 - THE MARSHALL VS TOXIC

The Marshall
image.php

VS

Toxic
If I win... You win more. If I lose... well... is eternal pain and torment really worth not voting for me?
god.jpg

Bio: I'm a pretty awesome guy to be friends with (and vote for). I have contacts in the highest level of every major political and economic power in the world. They can make you very wealthy, if I ask them to. I have my own private army, which I use for my own (and my friends) purposes. Oh, and I have a highly fortified base at sea for use during the zombie apocalypse. If you want a free helicopter ride to safety, you know what you need to do.

Postscript: If you're reading this, there are ballistic missiles aimed at your home. They will be fired if you do not click the bubble beside the name Toxic and press vote.

Post-postscript: For clarification, anyone who votes for me is my "friend," so voting for me will get you all the benefits listed above.

FIGHT #4 - LOVE COWBOY VS NS922

Love Cowboy
baraka.bmp

Loves: Baraka, Sheeva, my wife, and love itself
Hates: Rain (the MK char, not the precipitation), morons, and any efforts to snuff out my genius
Bio: Was a legend in the Lost Era of TRMK as the "Fake Secret Guy." Currently in the midst of a mostly unsuccessful comeback.
Miscellaneous: Hasn't changed sig or avatar in 8 years.

VS

NS922
Joseph_Ducreux_Meme_6.jpg

Slogan: I have enough money to last me the rest of my life. Unless I buy something.​

NO GIRLS THIS TIME! It's a sausagefest....so who will be the first male to enter the HoF?

VOTE NOW!

Also, remember, NO HARD FEELINGS! Just because someone votes against you does not mean they don't like you! Don't take it personally, it is all for fun =)

I love mrodz and Fly-Jinko equally.

So I didn't vote for either of those ass-clowns :shiner:

^ lol

I like everyone here so it was hard to vote....REALLY hard....so I went for the underdogs, mostly.

OOOPS

I voted for myself on accident.

Oh well, I'm sure that can be changed, however I don't think it will matter.

Sorry LC. ;)

OOOPS

I voted for myself on accident.

Oh well, I'm sure that can be changed, however I don't think it will matter.

Sorry LC. ;)
Glad to see u back in tourney mate! Our last match was arguably the best match till now. Don't want that happening again though lol, Good luck mate!=D