Official Anime Discussion

YungQ94

People on TRMK watch anime right? Well post it here!! Here are some of my favorite animes:

1. High School of the Dead
2. Soul Eater
3. Gurren Lagann
4. Code Geass
5. Ninja Nonsense

Last edited:
Re: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Animes!?

Trigun, DBZ, and uhh...that's about it. Oh yea Sailor moon, Voltron and Speed racer, those are anime right?

Too many too choose from!! But in no particular order,
1. CODE GEASS!!
2. Blue Exorcist
3. Hellsing Ultimate
4. FMA - Brotherhood
5. Claymore

1.) Rave Master
2.) FMA -Brotherhood (WAY better than the first anime series)
3.) Sailor Moon
4.) InuYasha
5.) Black Butler

Code Geass isn't an 'anime', at least Japanese one. ;) It's french.
Mine are:
1. Tsubasa Chronicle
2. Gundam SEED/ SEED Destiny
3. Claymore
4. Revolutionary Girl Utena
5. Tales of the Abyss
6. High School of the Dead
7. Few others that I can't remember the name XD

But all the anime I watch is all equally high in my <3, if not I don't like it/watch it XD. But those are my top 5 I suggest. Can't remember the one I subtitled for friends though xD. Durrrrrrr.

Also anyone ever watch Higurashi? Just wanna know if the plot is okay so I can watch it :<

Dragon ball z , Death note, FMA Brotherhood, Desert Punk, and High School Of The Dead in that order

Currently watching Bleach, just started late May, currently on episode 228. As well, loved the Samurai Champloo series and I want to check out Death Note after Im caught up with Bleach! Also, Hyakka Ryuoran Samurai Girls is also pretty good. Anyone heard of Freezing? Really good anime as well!!!!

Sailor Moon(no homo), YuYu Hakasho, reroni kenshin, tenchu muyo, zatch bell, hamtaro(no homo), Naruto and of course DRAGON BALL Z!

i dont really watch anime but i remember like 2 years ago i seen one on HBO it was called APPLESEED and i was impressed, it was preety badazz, i will watch more of them if they are as good as that one. ill check out some of the ones u guys posted.

The last 2 series I finished were
-ClayMore
-Witchblade
But lately Ive been watching alot of
-InuYasha
-Gantz
As far as Movies go
-Ninja scroll
-Fist of the north star
-TekkonKinkreet
-Appleseed Ex Machina
are a few of my all time favorites. I have kids so were always watching Hayao Miyazaki
-Howls Moving Castle
-Spirited Away
-Ponyo
-Tales from Earth Sea

Mine are:
1. Tsubasa Chronicle
3. Claymore
5. Tales of the Abyss

But all the anime I watch is all equally high in my <3, if not I don't like it/watch it XD. But those are my top 5 I suggest. Can't remember the one I subtitled for friends though xD. Durrrrrrr.

Also anyone ever watch Higurashi? Just wanna know if the plot is okay so I can watch it :<

"Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ Kōdo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurūshu?), often referred to as simply Code Geass, is a Japanese anime series created by Sunrise, directed by Gorō Taniguchi, and written by Ichirō Ōkouchi, with original character designs by manga authors Clamp."

Sorry :deal:

i dont really watch anime but i remember like 2 years ago i seen one on HBO it was called APPLESEED and i was impressed, it was preety badazz, i will watch more of them if they are as good as that one. ill check out some of the ones u guys posted.

Watch ClayMore its hands down one of the best Anime series Ive ever watched.

Mine are:
1. Tsubasa Chronicle
3. Claymore
5. Tales of the Abyss

Code Geass is French!?!? Wow huh never knew.

Currently watching Bleach, just started late May, currently on episode 228. As well, loved the Samurai Champloo series and I want to check out Death Note after Im caught up with Bleach! Also, Hyakka Ryuoran Samurai Girls is also pretty good. Anyone heard of Freezing? Really good anime as well!!!!

I watched some of Hyakka and Bleach. I dropped Bleach for some reason but I'll pick iy back up when I have time.

Yea i forgot about samuri champloo i cried when it ended haha

I like anime/manga that are more thought provoking

Big O (#1 Fav!!!)
Monster
Sanctuary
Vagabond
Mushishi
Golgo 13
And... Paranoia Agent

For laughs, Cromartie High School

If any of you haven't please check any on my list out, they helped me give japanese animation a chance