Official Anime Discussion

Re: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Animes!?

DBZ
Naruto
Pokemon
Yu-gi-oh
Kenichi
DevilMayCry

EDIT: I also like some show called School Rumble and another one called Ouran Highschool host club

I also Find FLCL pretty entertaining

Last edited:

The Vampire Hunter D movies were the only two of those films I ever liked. Fist of the North Star was pretty fun stuff back in the day.

eeyduCotEobzmwadoI7S639go1_500.jpg

The only anime that matters.

berserk, ninja scroll, samurai 7, vampire hunter D were great. gantz was good to. akira is a classic to me.

someone tell me about this claymore. how good is it?

I love Code Geass, though I've always wondered what it would be if they get rid of all the mecha and ecchi in it, you know, if it's a bit more serious like, say Death Note. And speaking of Death Note back in 2007 when I watched it for the first time I thought it was pretty amazing, but I've tried rewatching it and I just can't seem to finish it. It's just that some of the ideas in it seem shallow, now that I'm older. I also like Texhnolyze, Lain, Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo, Kaiji, Kurozuka, Shigurui. Other than that I used to watch Vampire Knight with my brother's wife but I dropped out on ''the yaoi episode''. Never cared about the manga though. There's also an anime about two brothers who posses psychic abilities. The younger one was kind of crazy, I think his name was Naoya. That was a good one too, but I can't remember it's name.
PS: I don't care if I'm hanged, drawn and quartered but I don't like Ghibli.

Last edited:

Ummmmmmm... Everything Toonami played. Good Lord what happened to the all mighty Toonami?

9dc9b6b8.jpg

1.Rurouni Kenshin is probably my all-time favorite.
2.Dragon Ball Z
3.Full Metal Alchemist

I love Code Geass, though I've always wondered what would it be if they get rid of all the mecha and ecchi in it, you know, if it's a bit more serious like, let's say Death Note. And speaking of Death Note back in 2007 when I watched it for the first time I thought it was pretty amazing, but I've tried rewatching it and I just can't seem to finish it. It's just that some of the ideas in it seem shallow, now that I'm older. I also like Texhnolyze, Lain, Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo, Kaiji, Kurozuka, Shigurui. Other than that I used to watch Vampire Knight with my brother's wife but I dropped out on ''the gay episode''. Never cared about the manga though. There's also an anime about two brothers who posses psychic abilities. The younger one was kind of crazy, I think his name was Naoya. That was a good one too, but I can't remember it's name.
PS: I don't care if I'm hanged, drawn and quartered but I don't like Ghibli.

What is Ghibli my good sir?

I remember that anime! I loved that one as a kid because it was action packed and had a story to it. It kinda sucks that it only had two episodes.
Actually it had 3 episodes.

Rally Vincent, Is Almost My dream wife, Uncanny Knowledge of Guns/Firearms check, Love of Classic Muscle Cars Check, Driving Ability Somewhere between Steve McQueen and Danica Patrick Check, Love of Chinese Food and Pizza Check, They Just Don't Make females like that in real life the only thing she was missing was martial arts skills but I doubt she'd need um her marksmanship was impeccable.. I loved gunsmith cats so much I made everyone in my family watch it.

Kenshi Sonada put alot of work into that series its true tragedy they never made any sequels my niece loved that anime they where great female role models considering alot of stereotypes in Anime. I also like to point out jade's a little narrow minded with the sailor moon reference, but as a male I'll never get SM my niece watched that & PowerPuff girls during her childhood I had walk outta room every time Sailor Moon came on so I could gag to each his/her own I guess......

Gunsmith.Cats.40342.jpg

Gunsmithcats-ova1-front.jpg

My First and Last Real Foray Into Japanese Anime

Last edited:

jade's a little narrow minded with the sailor moon reference, but as a male I'll never get SM my niece watched that & PowerPuff girls during her childhood I had walk outta room every time Sailor Moon came on so I could
This statement is a bit hypocritical, and Sailor moon was awesome. I'll have to check out Gunsmith cats.
Ghost in the shell was also good.

Also I forgot some that are also my favorite: School Rumble and Kenichi, Strongest Disiciple In History. Or somewhere along the lines of that.

quite afew actually,batman gotham knight,blood the last vampire,akira ghost in the shell,macross plus,ninja scroll,planetes,street fighter 2,bleach,FMA brotherhood,zombie loan,dragonball,dragonballz,guyver both versions,and my fav outlaw star