Official Anime Discussion

Re: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Animes!?

I bet this what yung would do if someone calls Asuka the other word for all female dog

Huh, I never realized that. Then again my favorite color is blue

When I was a kid Gundam was my shit. but now I like FMA: Brotherhood some Bleach, Dura Dura Dura there are some other ones.

a22d328407efefcc8c3d97865bf3be5c.jpg

you guys should give this manga a shot. I like it so far. and it's the only one I've seen lately that's in full color lol. Not saying I need color but it's a nice addition.

it's called Girls of the Wild's

It's mostly about fighting, but it also has to do with a weak willed man become strong willed.

003.jpg

a22d328407efefcc8c3d97865bf3be5c.jpg

you guys should give this manga a shot. I like it so far. and it's the only one I've seen lately that's in full color lol. Not saying I need color but it's a nice addition.

it's called Girls of the Wild's

It's mostly about fighting, but it also has to do with a weak willed man become strong willed.

003.jpg

Nice, the name of the manga got me interested the Girls of the Wild lol, the fighting seems like a bonus and those pics look really cool to.

The panels piqued my interest. Full-color is crazy considering how time-consuming it can be. Granted, because it is web-based instead of a something commercially released for magazines and bound volumes, there is less pressure for the author to work at a faster pace.

I usually prefer the art of the comics over their animated counterparts. The latter is usually end up looking flatter and the design/style watered down for easier animation.