Official Anime Discussion

Re: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Animes!?

has anyone ever seen tenjou tenge if not it is renowned for one of the greatest asswhoppings ever!

Aw man I gotta check out Samurai X now

I saw tenjou tenge Byrd. Fighting is awesome but the main character (blonde guy0 didn't like him at all

Aw man I gotta check out Samurai X now

I saw tenjou tenge Byrd. Fighting is awesome but the main character (blonde guy0 didn't like him at all

i know right i never cared to much for him and it came as a shock when i found out he was the main character i mean geez he basically gets the girl at the end of the day which bothers me a little...

The first 8 seconds sounded like Paint it Black by The Rolling Stones. This song is pleasant to listen to

I'm not the biggest fan of anime but there are a few I like. I like Code Geass a lot because it wasn't your typical "there is a bad guy! Kill him! He's too strong! *Random power* Oh I won" I like Cowboy Bebop and I used watch Bleach in my early teens so I kind of have a soft spot for it but to be honest after the first arc its pretty mediocre and predictable. My girlfriend once made me watch school days.... Thats the worst thing i've ever seen. I watched all episodes just because I was kinda curious as to how it ended. I'm not gonna spoil it but holy crap its stupid and creepy.

The creepiest Anime I've ever seen was back when I was like 11 or 12. This thing was right up BBBLP's alley if he was ever to enjoy an Anime.

It was dark and creepy and just random shit everywhere.

like this guy broke his leg and this EXTREMELY skinny creepy pale 13 year old girl in a wheel chair starts slowly pushing her chair toward him wearing a super creepy mask. With a knife in her hand. And she's tilting and contorting her neck/head in creepy ways.

IT was just full of crazy sick stuff like this. I've tried to find it again a year or so ago. But I have no idea how to re-find it.

Last edited:

School days looks disturbing. And Critical's anime sounds equally disturbing

don't know if i already posted this but.....
if you want creepy and disturbing

watch this as a matter a fact just try to sit through a whole damn episode with your mind intact cause this is probably one of the few things that has mentally effed my mind to hell and whats worse i merely stumbled upon it. not for the faint of heart and Yung steer clear from this you don't have the mental capacity to endure this shit.
Spoiler:

Nah dude what I saw was way worse I'm pretty sure what I saw was meant for satanic 25 year olds.

Not trying to turn this into a creepy contest. I just wish I could show an example.

I um watched the video cause I'm an overly curious motherf*cker and I have to say it was bad but not, "I'm not going to sleep forever" material.

Baccano!, Rail Tracer, = holy shit.

I um watched the video cause I'm an overly curious motherf*cker and I have to say it was bad but not, "I'm not going to sleep forever" material.

Baccano!, Rail Tracer, = holy shit.

the horror......................................

but critical do you know the name of the overly creepy show you're talking about?

the horror......................................

but critical do you know the name of the overly creepy show you're talking about?

No, I spent hours trying to find it. Typing in creepy wheel chair stab anime. Ect ect ect.

I dunno how to find it. Back when Toonami was like just starting up. And for all I know when I saw it that anime might've been like even older than that.

(No I didn't see it on Toonami I just happened to see it on the internet around that time.)

oh well change of subject what is yall's favorite one sided fight?

Detroit Metal City is pretty disturbing at times, but its funny as hell.

anime-mp3.jpg