Official Anime Discussion

............ Shit man what chapter are you on?

I just finished the fifth volume, so that's about chapter... 25 or so, I'm guessing. Berserk has pretty long chapters. If this was another manga, I would have read about 60 chapters with the same amount of pages.

Damn kid.
In my anime club we were suppose to watch it but I didn't feel like it so I may read it instead

Damn kid.
In my anime club we were suppose to watch it but I didn't feel like it so I may read it instead

The anime and manga are pretty different. The anime is still really good, but it's finished and the manga is still ongoing. There's like 25 anime episodes and like 336 chapters of the manga.

I would really recommend it, though. It's really, really, really dark and the main character is a straight up asshole, too (that's why I like him).

Shit I may get like 20 chapters deep and drop it. Dark stuff for me needs to have a story for me rather than gruesome killing all the time

Shit I may get like 20 chapters deep and drop it. Dark stuff for me needs to have a story for me rather than gruesome killing all the time

The story is really intriguing, too. Lots of mystery so far and you genuinely feel for Guts despite his asshole status. There's emotion and I can see that the story is going somewhere. As for where, I'm not sure yet, but it feels good.

Oooooooooooookay then.
I'll take your word for it.

Hey have you ever watched Eureka Seven by any chance?

Nah, is it any good?
I have no idea how to answer that. It has a great story but it is on bit of the slow side. When things come together that's when it becomes gold.

It has mechs riding hoverboards and the main character is tolerable.

Idk I just like it and I can't explain why

I have no idea how to answer that. It has a great story but it is on bit of the slow side. When things come together that's when it becomes gold.

It has mechs riding hoverboards and the main character is tolerable.

Idk I just like it and I can't explain why

I might have to check it out, but idk. I'm not the biggest fan of mechs (I do like them, but in moderation). I think I just have bad memories of Infinite Stratos.

Ever watched or read Watamote? (Or as it is known in the west, "No matter how you look at it, it's not my fault I'm not popular!")

You watched Infinite Stratos!? Did you know what you were getting yourself into?

I stopped at episode 10 of watamote. I got a couple of laughs in

You watched Infinite Stratos!? Did you know what you were getting yourself into?

I stopped at episode 10 of watamote. I got a couple of laughs in

I wish I did. God, it was horrible. Laura-tan tho :love:

Yeah, I love Watamote so much. I just wanted to hug Tomoko and say "It's okay. We can be retarded together."

You poor bastard :laugh:.

Remember when she went panty shopping with her friend?

"If I was a boy right now I'd be rock hard." :rofl:

You poor bastard :laugh:.

Remember when she went panty shopping with her friend?

"If I was a boy right now I'd be rock hard." :rofl:

That was way too much :laugh:

When she made that kinky voice mash up and her mum heard it :rofl: :rofl:

Or how her dad found that vibrator massager in her room. Or how she was having a wet dream in the middle of class and her teacher saw it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Way too good :rofl:

What about when she was looking at dick pics in class and dropped her phone and the whole class saw :rofl: :rofl:

Or when she poured soda all over herself and bugs crawled all over her face :laugh:

Watamote had so many great moments. I might have to watch the anime (I read the manga)

DragonBall was an awesome series. I haven't watched the GT episodes largely but I suppose they wouldn't be sub-bar either.