Official Anime Discussion

Isn't that Dead Rising 2 though?

Exactly! Get with the times, man! :mad:

Spoiler:
I was freaking out when Hinata was about to catch the baseball in episode 4. Thank god he got tackled.

This anime is funny as hell yo. I'm on episode 5 with the exams and I can't stop laughing :rofl:

Otonashi is my new favorite anime character, sorry L.

Spoiler:
I can't believe he died right before they were rescued, and he filled out that card, donating all his organs in tribute for his sister who passed away because they couldn't find a donor.

That's a hero right there.

"You gave meaning to all our lives."

This is already making my top 3 list of favorite animes and I haven't even finished it yet.

You got a pen?
Yes that shit was dope

@Metal we are talking about Angel Beats, an anime were teens pass on into limbo with a high school vibe to it. Together they try to find God yet an android (not really sure what she is) named Angel prevents them on a daily basis.

It's filled with comedy and tragedy which is a great mix to really love the characters. I would recommend it when you want a good laugh or when you want to watch something meaningful in anime.

Yung...

Spoiler:
Yui's obliteration was one of the most heart-warming moments in anime history.

She was paralyzed most of her childhood so when Otonashi helped her fufill all her wishes, that was awesome.

What Hinata did was awesome too, agreeing to marry her.

Then all that was left was the baseball helmet and bat. It's like a mood of mixed feelings. You're sad that she's gone but happy that she can finally rest in peace, just like Iwasawa.

Metal you make me warm inside :love:

Spoiler:
I remember that :( I forgot how, I think I might re watch the series. He was another favorite character of mine, "Teacher under these clothes I look skinny!"

Metal you make me warm inside :love:

Spoiler:
I remember that :( I forgot how, I think I might re watch the series. He was another favorite character of mine, "Teacher under these clothes I look skinny!"

Spoiler:
His soul was eaten by a shadow. Ooyama couldn't help him, sadly.

The band decided to be obliterated. Man, it really hits you hard, seeing these characters go.