Compelted all Challenges except....

silvercue

....those stupid last two Test your Mights where the bar is at the top....I simply cannot hit buttons at that speed. A bit annoying to say the least - I will never be able to do them.

Trying wrapping your shirt or some other soft cloth over your pointer finger, hold the controller at an angle, and slide your finger back and forth over the buttons. :) Works for me! Full bar eveytime! ;)

I used both hands to hit the buttons and my chin to press the trigger! The cloth method sounds easier though, I remember doing that on an older game. Wish I had remembered it at the time!

After all the other common methods for me wouldn't work, I found a different one that worked like a charm! Put your controller on the ground, and use a spoon to mash the buttons. Because of its shape, rubbing a spoon over the button doesn't do all four at the same time (an important thing), and it only requires one or two fingers to apply the necessary pressure, which in turn leaves your other hand completely open to easily activate the chop, without risking losing meter strength. Most importantly, you don't kill your finger/knuckles/whatever other body part you use for other methods. Got the diamond first try using that method! :D

i use my offical mk fight stick mashing both hands on the buttons and hav a friend press the chop it works pretty well for me.

I hold my controller at an angle so that the XYAB or the Square, Circle, Triangle, X buttons. then i put my right thumb on Y and B and left on X and A and my pointer still over the trigger to press the button. works everytime.

Trying wrapping your shirt or some other soft cloth over your pointer finger, hold the controller at an angle, and slide your finger back and forth over the buttons. :) Works for me! Full bar eveytime! ;)
wow thanks - that worked a treat - did both first time :)

All the methods above I have not done. All I do is put my thumb on the kontroller and move back and forth from 1+3 to 2+4, really fast.

Play Resident Evil 4 on professional mode. The button mashing sequences are tons harder than the last test your might xD. Boulder>Leon

I hold my controller at an angle so that the XYAB or the Square, Circle, Triangle, X buttons. then i put my right thumb on Y and B and left on X and A and my pointer still over the trigger to press the button. works everytime.

This was my method too. Didn't have any real trouble.

I had trouble until i found out this method:

Use your thumb on your right hand to hold down the bottom 2 buttons. ( square + x)
Use your 2 fingers on your left hand next to your thumb to rapidly tap the top 2 buttons. ( triangle + circle)
Use of these tips slighty out of sync so the buttons are all getting pressed at differnt times.
With your thumb wiggle it slightly up and down to give the gam the illusion your tapping the buttoms really fast.
Hold your pad so the d pad is closest to you and the buttons you need to press are straight infornt of you. Basically tuen your pad 90 degrees left from its playing position.

I has the same problem as you untill i discovered this method and it was easy to complete after i tried this way. Hope it works for you.