What character do you dislike the most?

Kenshi, Ermac, and Scorpion give me the most trouble.

Kenshi and Ermac have very similar moves, so if you hate one, then you typically hate the other too. I have so much trouble with them mostly because the psychic moves are very hidden. I just don't see what specials they are pulling off very easily.

Scorpion wouldn't irritate me at all if it wasn't for hellfire. Hellfire forces me to change my game against a teleporter. I don't consider Smoke a problem, but hellfire makes Scorpion a pain in the ass.

ermac (spamming galore)
Quan Chi (that teleport drop throws off my timing when i fight him and its hard to anticipate)
Smoke (not really but only those that use 2 special moves< teleport move and the smoke thing)

ermac (spamming galore)
Quan Chi (that teleport drop throws off my timing when i fight him and its hard to anticipate)
Smoke (not really but only those that use 2 special moves< teleport move and the smoke thing)

All of ermacs bnb's start wth lift so its not his fault.

Don't anticipate quans tele. Its blockable on reaction and can then be punished.

ok correction i honestly loathe playing liu kang. Its not because he spams easily ( at least I don't think he does).

its just that one combo he does where you can just dash and insert the same button combo over and over. Even when i'm playing a good player that combo just makes it feel like he's a noob.

that and the fact that he makes those god awful noises when fighting i hear the same three phrases from him for a whole match and it just kills me. I just wish the combo consisted of different things at least it would be more interesting to watch when I'm getting my ass kicked.

raiden cus hes too fast
sheeva that jump on you spacial is so anoying and if it ar spammers no words for how much i hate that
smoke the ppl who onley use 2 specials teleport and smoke cloud
scorpion the hellfire is a pain in the ass
i think thats it

let me sum up parts of this thread while adding in what the players refused to post.

scorpion because of his hellfire, so annoying *translated* scorpions hellfire it prevents me from turtling and zoning the whole match, this affects how i want to play and i dont like it!

Sheeva's stomp is annoying *translated* i cant be bothered to dash/time my AA's. This reveals a flaw in my gameplay and i dont like it!

Smokes teleport is annoying *translated* its too fast, i fail at predicting

Ermacs forcelift is annoying *translated* i have no idea on this things range/hitbox and im not about to learn it now! i also broke the block button off my controller a while ago and have no intention of getting a new one!!!

reptiles dash is annoying *translated* I dont know that it requires fast pokes/uppercuts/specials to punish on block...or i have such poor reaciton time it doesnt matter. I dont know that if my feet are even a few inches off the ground the dash whiffs completly. i dont know that standing WITHIN the dash's range with block held causes reptiles mobility to go from a+ to d- and you suddenly can control the pace of hte match much better.

Kenshi is annoying *translated* see ermac

Kang is annoying *translated* whats this low blocking crap

Cage is annoying *translated* getting punched in the nuts offends my sensibilities

lao is annoying *translated* i like to play rushdown, spin stops me from zoning out my mind and dialing in a combo cuz it stops my rushdown, i cant enjoy the game unless im mindlessly rushing!

Raiden is annoying *translated* ok...online...his tele is fast enough that its punishable offline, but difficult online. its wonky, and i hav eno snarky comeback >.<

Noob is annoying *translated* i dislike dashblocking and the idea of zoning in general makes my macho sense of self rage with impotence, nobody should be able to keep out my rushers closegame!!!

done for now

let me sum up parts of this thread while adding in what the players refused to post.

scorpion because of his hellfire, so annoying *translated* scorpions hellfire it prevents me from turtling and zoning the whole match, this affects how i want to play and i dont like it!

Sheeva's stomp is annoying *translated* i cant be bothered to dash/time my AA's. This reveals a flaw in my gameplay and i dont like it!

Smokes teleport is annoying *translated* its too fast, i fail at predicting

Ermacs forcelift is annoying *translated* i have no idea on this things range/hitbox and im not about to learn it now! i also broke the block button off my controller a while ago and have no intention of getting a new one!!!

reptiles dash is annoying *translated* I dont know that it requires fast pokes/uppercuts/specials to punish on block...or i have such poor reaciton time it doesnt matter. I dont know that if my feet are even a few inches off the ground the dash whiffs completly. i dont know that standing WITHIN the dash's range with block held causes reptiles mobility to go from a+ to d- and you suddenly can control the pace of hte match much better.

Kenshi is annoying *translated* see ermac

Kang is annoying *translated* whats this low blocking crap

Cage is annoying *translated* getting punched in the nuts offends my sensibilities

lao is annoying *translated* i like to play rushdown, spin stops me from zoning out my mind and dialing in a combo cuz it stops my rushdown, i cant enjoy the game unless im mindlessly rushing!

Raiden is annoying *translated* ok...online...his tele is fast enough that its punishable offline, but difficult online. its wonky, and i hav eno snarky comeback >.<

Noob is annoying *translated* i dislike dashblocking and the idea of zoning in general makes my macho sense of self rage with impotence, nobody should be able to keep out my rushers closegame!!!

done for now

You win. Pretty much gave a solution for most characters that people complain about.

are we being mk9 specific becuase i hated tanya from mk4 she had one gay projectile with her lame ass specials and she had the worse fatality

i hate Raiden. he heals Jax but not Kitana :_mad: she wasn't even dead yet!

are we being mk9 specific becuase i LOVED tanya from mk4 she had one AWESOME projectile with her GREAT specials and she had the BEST fatality

i fixed it for you ;)

but seriously, watch your language, it could be offensive to some people. thank you :)

Scorpion, Noob, Sheeva, Baraka, and Kano.
I hate them because of the way people use them Online.
:\

the only person that annoys me is scorpion.
i just CANNOT figure out how to beat him online.
other than that i dont mind him
i dont really have a problem with anyone else

the only person that annoys me is scorpion.
i just CANNOT figure out how to beat him online.
other than that i dont mind him
i dont really have a problem with anyone else

Block when spear and teleport is obvious and Move around a little so you wont fall victim to hellfire.
Easy as pie :)

I hate Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Smoke, Ermac, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, and Raiden. Honestly....probably at least half of the cast pisses me off. I can win against any of these on a regular basis, but I do go into rage mode as soon as one of these is chosen online. I think the ice clone is the most despicable move in general to me though.

Also, why is everyone complaining about people using specials in combos? I'm pretty sure most characters have to use specials to fully capitalize on their combos. I know as a Reptile player specials are necessary to get a full combo string at all. Only using the same special to open the combo is annoying I will agree with, but anything involving simplistic use of specials is going to be annoying right? Kenshi is way better than most people make him seem also. He has great strings including a low starter and is vicious mixing up if people are just terrible with him.

I just can't stand Kung Lao and Raiden. If someone beats me online, 99% is because they are using either both, or one of them.

Raiden's stupid nonpunishable teleport and easy combo starter, and Kung Lao's overpowered arsenal + lag just screws things pretty badly.