What character do you dislike the most?

I also hate Kenshi turtlers I have yet to see any diversity in his gameplay style between the people who main him, same with sub-zero. Imo.

I hate:

Jax for that goddamn low string
Sheeva because she is a 4 armed dyke
Raiden for that goddamn superman
Ermac for those annoying force pushes
and Hsu Hao because he just sucks

But I like most of them as characters just hate playing them online except Sheeva and Hsu Hao they are just retarded.

I also hate Kenshi turtlers I have yet to see any diversity in his gameplay style between the people who main him, same with sub-zero. Imo.
Kenshi gets annoying too. He's another character that incorperates specials with ALL of his combos.

I hate:

Jax for that goddamn low string
Sheeva because she is a 4 armed dyke
Raiden for that goddamn superman
Ermac for those annoying force pushes
and Hsu Hao because he just sucks

But I like most of them as characters just hate playing them online except Sheeva and Hsu Hao they are just retarded.
Jax is overpowered. The flying punch is ANNOYING!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ermac is a lil ***** if you can dash-block and are smart enough not to jump at him. I don't think this thread is asking about non-playable characters or anyone that comes later in the story.

Right now I'm hating Skarlet. Her Backstab is really spammable (a la Mileena's Telekick) and it's safe as far as I can tell. I just gotta get used to how to play against her.

Ermac is a lil ***** if you can dash-block and are smart enough not to jump at him.

Right now I'm hating Skarlet. Her Backstab is really spammable (a la Mileena's Telekick) and it's safe as far as I can tell. I just gotta get used to how to play against her.

It isn't safe bro, full combo on block.

Ermac is a lil ***** if you can dash-block and are smart enough not to jump at him. I don't think this thread is asking about non-playable characters or anyone that comes later in the story.

Skarlets teleport isn't safe you can uppercut her if you block it

Skarlet is far from cheap. She was put together well. The backstab can easily be avoided.

Yeah... that's why I said I gotta get used to fighting her. I've only fought her 2-3 times.

Online-wise? Man, I HATESmoke. Spammin' teleports everywhere and that smoke puff the throws. Now, I like smoke offline but online everyone has like THE SAME COMBO mastered and it gets rediculous. I can f*ck 'em up If I'm using Quan-Chi, luckily.

I'm sorry but I FUUUUUUUCKING hate Kenshi...
ALL people do all f*cking day is spam his specials.
YEah I'm mad bro

You and the teleport shit.
You was suppose to be yea*

Online-wise? Man, I HATESmoke. Spammin' teleports everywhere and that smoke puff the throws. Now, I like smoke offline but online everyone has like THE SAME COMBO mastered and it gets rediculous. I can f*ck 'em up If I'm using Quan-Chi, luckily.
Shao-Kahn! I hate him!

YEah I'm mad bro
I hate him too. Every combo he has incorperates a special.

Last edited by a moderator:
YEah I'm mad bro

You must have never seen someone good play Kenshi he has easy 40% combo potential

@DntMezzWitDaBezt edit your comment don't triple post