What character do you dislike the most?

Hmm lets see.. a pro Kabal seems to be my nightmare, his wake-up attacks keep you guessing and the dash cancel is confusing me at times. Honorable mentions are Mileena and Cyrax.

I HATE a very good Liu Kang player. he can outzone me and has better rushdown than Me. OMG.......f u c k him

Liu Kang happens to be my main and I get called a spammer alot from ppl (because I usually start out zoning and using his counter when they get close)... even if I got off my 14 hit x-ray combo or 16 hit corner combo on em or played mostly rushdown during round 2 :)

I can't stand Cyrax, that net makes me want to rage >.<

In the game as a fighter
I hate playing against Barakka/Quan Chi/Rain/Reptile/Sheeva

When it comes to personality
Sheeva/Sektor/quan chi/Jax/Sindel

I hate fighting against a very good Noob Saibot zoner.
F**kers usually find a way to jump kick into a teleprot grab. :-(

Kabals that are really good at Nomad dash Canceling and can mix up it really well with EX and normal dash.

So hard to get out of it, and they build so much meter while doing it <_<

Kabals that are really good at Nomad dash Canceling and can mix up it really well with EX and normal dash.

So hard to get out of it, and they build so much meter while doing it <_<

His mix ups are ridiculous.

A really good offline Kabal player I met that knocked me out in tournament recently his name is John helped me learn the match up more.

Basically Kabal has the most advantage off his F3,2. But the catch with using this string is. If someone lets go of block after F3, they can get out of the pressure because kabal MUST commit to the spin cancel. Kabal does have the option to just let his spin ride on through. But that's risky if the opponent kept holding block.

another mix up Kabal can do is after his F3,2 or B1,1(maybe 2?) it's the hook string. The B1, doesn't have as good as an advantage as F3,2 but on hit confirm you can combo. Also instead of cancelling after the second hit. You can finish the string if you want hard punish a poke.

Kabal also has enough advantage after F3,2 he can D3 you before you can poke, if you decided to go for the poke on his nomad dash cancel.

It's a frustrating situation to be in.

Noob. How many of you have played someone that spams his projectiles, and when you try to get in close, they use his anti air kick just to knock you back? I know I have...

Kabal with his NDC and ESPECIALLY with his IAGB it makes it practically impossible to get in with characters without teleports.

Sub-Zero
Kano

`nuff said

I can beat any Kabal now.
Even with Baraka.

I main both of these. lol

I hate Noob. Love the personality. Hate the play style. It's spamming madness(coming from the guy who plays Kano lol).

That's about it. Anyone else poses no problem and I use two supposedly "low tier" characters...

Yeah. Okay.