What character do you dislike the most?

Hahah everyone in here has been beasted. Its never the character its the player behind it. Think ermac and raden are over powered? Who the fk cares lol I've beasted both with sindel and she's not my main. Just suck it up and learn how to get around the spam. Fkkin noobs

Everyone, read my post closer. I USED to hate Rain. It says "Characters that I used to hate" and "Characters I still hate". Rain is a character that I used to hate.

"Nightwolf stole his lightning move, not the other way, do some research please...." (Originally posted by Fox17)

Also, Fox17, Nightwolf came in MK3, and Rain came in UMK3, so NIGHTWOLF had the move first. Man.

Not mentioning that in real life a little splash of pool water DOESN'T TAKE AWAY 10% OF SOMEONE'S HEALTH!!! Have some common sense, man.

"Nightwolf stole his lightning move, not the other way, do some research please...." (Originally posted by Fox17)

Also, Fox17, Nightwolf came in MK3, and Rain came in UMK3, so NIGHTWOLF had the move first. Man.
No he didn't. Nightwolf had a fatality (note: FATALITY, not move) in which he would summon lightning to his axe and he'd throw the lightning diagonally to his opponent - it has nothing to do with the mechanics of his move in MK9. Only Rain back in 1995 summoned lightning from above with his hand in his gameplay AND fatality and that is the move Nightwolf stole in Deception.

Not mentioning that in real life a little splash of pool water DOESN'T TAKE AWAY 10% OF SOMEONE'S HEALTH!!! Have some common sense, man.

In real life people doesnt have telekinesis or summon fire with their hands or scream so hard that they explode your head, and Nightwolf appeared first than Rain but he didnt have a lightning move, Rain has a lightning move since UMK3, Nightwolf stole it from him in MK Deception.

Also stand in front of a firefighter's hose and tell me it doesnt hurt you.

Nightwolf had the ability to summon lightning second.
Raiden was first.
Rain was third.

But Rain was the first having a lightning as a move (UMK3), Nightwolf 2nd (MKD) and Raiden never did. That's what matters.

Meh.

By that logic Frost was the first character to have an ice-slide.

No, thats not the same, Sub-Zero had teh slide first but it didnt have effects in old games.

Besides, can you imagine Nightwolf without the lightning? YES, can you imagine Rain without the lightning? HELL NO.

No, thats not the same, Sub-Zero had teh slide first but it didnt have effects in old games.

Besides, can you imagine Nightwolf without the lightning? YES, can you imagine Rain without the lightning? HELL NO.

Why not?

He's the water guy.
I don't think of Rain when I think lightning, I think Raiden.

i HATE scorpion with a passion..
not because he''s OP or anything no no..
its the fact that 80% of my online matches are against him.. it gets old real quick.. the same old tricks..

but these people dont choose him for one match, or two.. no.. they ONLY use him..every match..
and while i can destroy most of them, a good scorpion player is a pain.. he has every base covered with his moves, so your constantly on the run.

not to mention the unbridled love NRS has for him..
i mean really.. you see him THREE times before the game has even started! (in the NRS LOGO,and in the background of the WB, etc) then you see him SMASHING sub zero's face in!
BLAH!
im over it.. so over it.

scorpion should only be used as a tutorial character to learn the game and stand a chance when starting out.. a seasoned player shouldnt be playing him..
after the demo.. i've used him less then baraka or sheeva..

end rant/

Why not?

He's the water guy.
I don't think of Rain when I think lightning, I think Raiden.

I do too, I think in Raiden as the electric guy and Rain as the water guy, with lightning I meant the lightning falling from the sky, not the electric shocks.

Raiden: Electricity
Rain: Water
Nightwolf: Green shit

Sub Zero without a doubt. Every Sub Zero player I fought does the same thing, just make the ice clone and wait for me to get trapped. It's ridiculous.
That, and Raiden, all Raiden players do is teleport around, annoys me a great deal.

I do too, I think in Raiden as the electric guy and Rain as the water guy, with lightning I meant the lightning falling from the sky, not the electric shocks.

Raiden: Electricity
Rain: Water
Nightwolf: Green shit
Nightwolf: Shamanic magic >=(

Im surprised noone mentioned kano...
This guy will make me shoot someone. Those upballs and wake up attack balls seriously are the most annoying moves I have ever seen in a game

Im surprised noone mentioned kano...
This guy will make me shoot someone. Those upballs and wake up attack balls seriously are the most annoying moves I have ever seen in a game

are you playing the unpatched version or something? his upball has started frames added to it (so its slower) and on block it has more recovery frames to the point where it was before it was buffed, so its entirely punishable on block.

quite simple, if your within jumpin distnace...dont jump, block. if you knocked him down and are within upball range...block! you can get a punish each time.

tho i understand...its a thread about disliking a char, not solving your blocking issues :p

I hate Scorpion users with a burning passion that damn hellfire that gets you out of blocking, then they teleport and use the spear and do that nasty combo..

characters i dislike the most? sheeva because it's pointless, shao kahn because he's cheap and overpowered, kano because i just don't like him, and cage because he strikes me as a one of the jersey shore guido types. don't really consider anything after mk4 up to mk9, and i only played mk4 sparingly at arcades because i got interested in other things besides mk. namely girls and sports

I wasn't talking about his moves. I was talking about his powers. He was able to summon lightning from the sky first.
Well, Raiden actually did first.
Rain is just pathetic. Oh, and by the way, in MK9, does it look like Rain is spraying water with the force of a fire hose? YEAH, I THOUGHT SO!