What character do you dislike the most?

Raiden annoys the crap out of me. I always leave if they pick him again in the 2nd match, even if I won the first one. I like everyone else pretty much

Easily punishable also if they are spamming it. But yeah I feel ya, I feel the same way about Raiden's superman

its punishable, but to say its easily punishable is misleading, because its not

i dont really dislike any character... but if i had to pick i guess ermac... only because every ermac is the same, they all do the same moves and the same combos.

S much hate for ermac makes me sad. Hes been my favorite since his debut and he finally gts to really shine in this game. I hope we see more of him in the future.

Im pretty lenient when it comes to hating characters. My tastes temd toward obscure, wierd and gimmicky characters. I love characters like rain and chameleon. I even like guys like meat and mokap.But i hate sheeva. Shes ugly, clunky, and just not fun to use. And she really has no place in the story. Also sindel. I just dislike her flavor overall. Most of the new characters in deception... so bland. Taven and Daegon, a bunc of bros. Such a distinct lack of originality.

More recently ive taken to hating hornbuckle. I didnt know who he was until recently, but i cant help but tuink he has a lame name and absolutely nothing going for him. I further dislike him because so many people seem to want him as dlc. Like in the place of someone cool.

In general it's a toss-up between Johnny Cage and Noob Saibot. I find them both to be rather boring characters storyline wise and I just believe better characters can replace them, even the post MK4 ones. Gameplay wise though I hand it to Noob, his moves, even by the AI, are just way too cheap and spam-worthy.

Im a Sub-Zero player, I use Ice Clones quite a bit, but its more for strategy just beacuse I use it to trick my oppenent for various reasons.

On to the topic at hand,

I find Ermac really annoying because everyone knows the same combos with him, nothing new.

Scorpion just pisses me off, Hellfire, XXX combo (Square 3 times for PS3) teleport, and spear. Always for the noobs although I do come across spme skilled Scorpions such as my friend, its not often I found one of those though.

Smoke is not different at all, different user, same ********. They throw the smoke cloud and teleport and MAYBE now one 20-30% combo. Thats all a Smoke player can do.

Kitana is the one I hate MOST by a longshot. Every user just spams the fans over and over and over. For me its hard because I main Sub and he cant teleport so I find her fans almost unblockable because I cant get close without getting hit.

But most of the others like Kano, and Kung Lao and Liu Kang dont bother me. I can easily beat a Kung Lao, Kanos usually suck, and Liu Kangs are onyl annoying when the spam the same pop up combo.

I hate smoke, noob, and raiden.

I hate smoke and noob cuz I've played so many of the smoke, teleport and shadow spammers that when I play an actual good one I don't know what to do. I'm so used to the smoke, smoke, smoke, Tele smokes and the constant shadow throwing noobs that if they do something else it kinda throws me off and usually don't adjust cuz I'm always expecting the spam.

I just hate raiden. Teleport, combo or grab, superman. I know its coming but why can't I stop it.

I hate kung Lao and when I'm sub I just have a hard time him. Not with reptile though.

I understand the CSZ hate, but you all do realize SZ can be back in the next game as the different unmasked SZ right?

It depends who im playing against! i mostly play with close friends who suck at the game period but with pros i HATE ERMAC HE IS SO DANG STRONG, i hate him for his stregth only i also hate MOKAP JUST FOR HAVING BALLS ON HIS BODY AND BEING A FRIKIN MOTION CAPTION GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________

Mileena = Beauty and Beast
Kitana = Beauty and Power
Jade = Beauty and Stealth
Sindel = Beauty and Voice
Skarlet = Beauty and Blood
Sonya = Beauty and Authority
Sheeva = Beauty and Four Arms

and i just hate the idea of rlly small chareceters with small roles, how only are in a few games!!!!!!!!!!!!

i f-ing hate "ERMAC", cause its always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, always the same f-ing combo, all over, cant see it anymore.

i also hate f-ing "KANO" and of course f-ing "RAIDEN".

When playing online, I despise seeing Scorpion/Noob/Smoke. Nothing but spam specials til Im dead.

Offline, I dont like Kenshi. He doesnt even fight ... just shadows appear wherever he wants them attacking me.