What character do you dislike the most?

i saw what you did to your quoting of me...ya...you really need to stop with the insults dude, its gonna get you banned. heated debate is one thing, but your not even attempting that.

well for once i don't dislike liu kang.

i always liked sub-zero but in this MK he sucks donkey balls. for this MK he is the Most Disliked fighter for me anyway.
he fought better in MK vs DC.

I actually like all of the chars in MK9. I wanted to hate Stryker, but his x-ray is too funny. MKvsDC sub-zero was one of the worst subs if not the worst sub in mk history, only one that could be worse is the MK3 sub-zero imo.

I hate Kabal, but only because I am terrible with him :/

He's the coolest character, but doesn't mesh with my style in the slightest...

I hate anyone with a teleport attack when it's unbearably laggy, and Sub-Zero when all people use is his Ice-Clone (I main SZ, so there isn't shit you can do against an SZ mirror Match that just keeps cloning)

Oh, and Hell Fire spammers

Kanos the name, dick suckin is the game.

and everytime I see Kabal's eyes...
unledrwty4aqygateyhsyh.png

Smoke I hate smoke but I fight against him 80% of the time! it's like the people I fight read my mind when im thinking "don't pick smoke, don't pick smoke!!"

cyber sub like wtf is that its like they knew we would want smoke instead so they made sub zero a robot then loled the whole time

cyber sub like wtf is that its like they knew we would want smoke instead so they made sub zero a robot then loled the whole time

Hahaha, They definatley lol'd. I kinda like cyber subzero though. Makes things a little fresh, but maybe that's just me.

People don't even use Noob much anymore, at least on PSN. Kabal's so easy to use, I'm surprised there aren't many people using him. But worst matchup is against someone who spams Kung Lao or Scorpion.

I actually dislike CSZ the most.....didn't like his gameplay, his story, anything....he looks cool but, other than that, he is meh for me. Didn't like him.

Ermac is not hard to beat at all. I dont hate any characters but seeing so many people abuse scorpions moves online dampen the heart a little

I hate Ermac mainly cuz online lot of people just back up and spam the force.Its not hard to stop i just find it annoying.

reptile pisses me off. i dont mind fighting a good player that uses him but everyone else just sits there and does the same moves over and over again especially if you dont have a teleport like SZ.

Probably Quan Chi. He's just terrible IMO and came out after I got out of MK so I don't care for him. While I can appreciate what they were attempting to do, I don't care for Cyber Sub either. Scorpion and Sub Zero are classics in my view - don't mess with them.

haha I like how everyones basicly saying they just hate certain users of characters cuz my top characters got listed and I don't use any of those techniques

I'm the kind of player that likes when people complain about what I'm doing so I can just switch it up and beat their ass a number of different ways. Afterwords I inform them that I changed my technique how many times so they know I kicked their ass in however many number of ways.

Anyway, one of the only MK characters I 100% hate is Sheeva.

That has nothing to do with online, but when UMK3 came out it was released on 3 consoles. Two of which exclusively got Noob and Rain (two of my favorites) and another got Sheeva. Well i only had a damn Sega Saturn and I couldn't believe Sheeva was my exclusive 4-armed screaming pile of ****.

To this day Sheeva is haunting me and it's going on for years. Take notice that every port/remake of MK3(series) is UMK3's "Arcade Perfect" version.

All which include Sheeva.

****!!!

Cyber Sub-Zero was unnecessary as a separate character. He should have been a Sub-Zero's alternate costume like Cyrax and Sektor. Horrible decision from NRS considering Cyber Sub-Zero is nothing more than a copycat from Sub-Zero, Cyrax and Sonya with a few unique combos.