What character do you dislike the most?

You must have never seen someone good play Kenshi he has easy 40% combo potential

@DntMezzWitDaBezt edit your comment don't triple post

Like I said, he has TOO much in specials. The overhead was just too much IMO.
I've played a good Kenshi. Annoying as hell. it's always the low string launcher

I just can't keep quiet anymore. There is a select few on thesde forums (u know who u are) who could be great players for all I care but do almost NOTHING but whine about other chars and of course its never your own. I see them post inl every negative thread possible and it at best drags down the community into the mire of disillusioned entitlement. Ok...vent off. Good for another year probably. Is there a reason this is in the online section? If it pertains to just online I guess id go with raiden if only because how much lag favors his tele

I hate none, it's all about the player behind them.
Clever Bastard.

I just can't keep quiet anymore. There is a select few on thesde forums (u know who u are) who could be great players for all I care but do almost NOTHING but whine about other chars and of course its never your own. I see them post inl every negative thread possible and it at best drags down the community into the mire of disillusioned entitlement. Ok...vent off. Good for another year probably. Is there a reason this is in the online section? If it pertains to just online I guess id go with raiden if only because how much lag favors his tele
You Mad Bro? If you can't stand what the post is about then ignore it.

CUT IT OUT, THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
You Mad Bro? If you can't stand what the post is about then ignore it.

nah, ty for the advice tho. story mode i disliked lui kang...just because he got all uppity. gameplaywise...none of there moves actually annoy me, none of the chars deemed OP or UP have any moveset, frametrap, reset, powerful special that i find unfair.

however there are things that can be annoying online due to lag...like raidens teleport! i provided to this thread at the end of hte post if youd take the time to read it <3.

tho i have no idea if raidens teleport could be changed so as not to be so cheese online whiel not being overly nerfed offline.

nah, ty for the advice tho. story mode i disliked lui kang...just because he got all uppity. gameplaywise...none of there moves actually annoy I LIKE **** IN MY BUTTOP or UP have any moveset, frametrap, reset, powerful special that i find unfair.

however there are things that can be annoying online due to lag...like raidens teleport! i provided to this thread at the end of hte post if youd take the time to read it <3.

tho i have no idea if raidens teleport could be changed so as not to be so cheese online whiel not being overly nerfed offline.
Nobody gives a shit about offline.

My finger is starting to get heavy over the ban button.

Stop trolling.

~Thankies =)