Skellos

ND4

Skellos is a charecther which came to me after watching Army of Darkness then playing Legend of Zelda:00T.
Appearenc: http://www.algadon.com/images/monsters/skeleton_warrior.png (Just get rid of the shield)
Allignment: Neutral
Affiltration: Nobody(Elder Gods in his ending.)

Bio: Skellos was the first creature created in Shang Tsung's flesh pits and was considered a major sucess after fulifiling major missons for Shang Tsung's master Shao Kahn. But, eventually Skellos discovered how he was made and so he escaped to the Living Forest where he lived unperturbed until one day, he had heard that thier was going to be a Mortal Kombat tournament held in Outworld and this was supposdely the last one before Outworld was allowed to invade Earthrealm.

Skellos was filled with glee at the opertunity to finally kill Shang Tsung and so he would wait until it was the right time, then he would would win the tournament and kill Shang Tsung.

Ending: (Picture of Skellos with Shao Khan's helmet on his head, speaking to the Elder Gods as the emperor lays on the ground with his throat torn out.)
Furious that the so called 'emperor' would get in his way to try and stop Shang Tsung. Skellos ripped the emperor's throat out and began to feast on him, after a mighty battle. But, then the Elder Gods being worried about how powerfull Skellos must be to have easily defeated Shao Khan, made a deal with him, that they would give the location of Shang Tsung to him, if he didn't try to invade the otherrealms.

(Picture of Masked Guards and various other Flesh Pit creatures are shown on the ground, torn apart as Skellos is seen with his sword placed where Shang Tsung's head used to be, as the living skeleton holds the sorcerorr's head in his hand.)
Skellos gave the Gods his word, and so he was given his chance to finally kill Shang Tsung. The sorceror could only scream in terror as his first creation ripped his guards and other monsters apart, before Skellos severed his head. It was done, Skellos has taken his revenge.

Speical Moves

Spinal slap: Skellos twists his torso all the way around as he then runs at the opponent as his arms wildy swing around.

Rib Trap: This is a unblockable move in which Skellos would form a a rib cage shaped trap around the opponent which would allow Skellos to get some free shots in for 3 seconds.

Dead Rush- He charges at the opponent like a slower version of Skarlet's blood dash attack.

Bone tackle- Input during Dead Rush does overhead.

Low Bone- Push Input during Dead Rush hits low.

Finger shot- Shoots his fingers at the opponent, can be used in the air as well.

Xray move-Skeleton smash- Skellos punches the opponent in the jaw breaking it, as he then removes his left leg and hits them upside the head with it, fracturing it. He then finshes it off by re-attaching his leg as he headbutts the opponent, fracturing thier skull even more.

Fatailes
Cranium Munch- Skellos puts the opponent in a headlock with one arm, as he scalps them with his sword. He then chuckles before he removes the opponent's head and then munches on the exposed brain.

Hand rip- Skellos jabs his hand into the opponent's neck and rips out the arteries and vains, as he then forces his hand all the way through thier neck, ending it by removing his hand and then using it to rip the opponent's head off.

Babalite: Skellos giggles but crys as Shao Kahn's demon dog starts licking him

Hehe. Wasn't thier like a concept for a fighter in MKD that was one of Onaga's soliders?

Heh,wasn't trying to go that way but sure. What do you guys think of his fatalities? I personally really like his cranium munch one.

Heh,wasn't trying to go that way but sure. What do you guys think of his fatalities? I personally really like his cranium munch one.

Yea the first one definitely brutal enough although I don't quite understand how the second one works.By the way did you check out my OC thread?

Yeah I checked out Lucius, I really loved the idea and the concept. Wish he really was in a MK game, maybe somehow have him get into a fight with Skellos, for trying to break the rules of Mortal Kombat and not enter the tournament but still try to fight.

The second one works like Skellos jams his hand into the opponent's neck and rips out the veins and arteries in thier neck. His hand then tears through the back of his neck. He then pulls his hand out and rips the opponent's head off.

Only problem is how will the fatalties work on Skellos? Will he just be reduced to nothing if Reptile spits acid on him? What about Smoke's 1st fatatily?

Only problem is how will the fatalties work on Skellos? Will he just be reduced to nothing if Reptile spits acid on him? What about Smoke's 1st fatatily?

Umm maybe he could be made into dust or something lol and yea I understand that second fatality now

I'm terribly sorry for necroing a thread this late, but this is very important for something I am doing for my English class in High School. Do you guys think Skellos would fit in well in the MK universe?