Tremor or Cyber Smoke?

Want?

• Total voters
Tremor needs a chance to be a playable character especially because he was suppose to be a playable character but Midway decided not to do so. He should be playable anyways. I have a feeling the 4th DLC character is Tremor or Nimbus Terrafaux.

I've always had the idea of him stomping the ground, then having a sharp rock jut out of the ground.
Pop-up tactics son.

Also the ability to crash down to the ground from a jump.

MLP_WHY_WOULD_YOU_POST_THAT.gif

tumblr_ljqh5l1hyj1qe6u2mo1_500.jpg

I voted tremor

I've always had the idea of him stomping the ground, then having a sharp rock jut out of the ground.
Pop-up tactics son.

Also the ability to crash down to the ground from a jump.

Miles better than the moves he had in that Mugen. I'd throw in a mega punch, and, if he has to have a free-hit move, an earthquake that throws the opponent off-balance. But no damn teleport. Seriously, enough with that already.

Liu Kang + Jax?

He's a rumored character from MK1 but was false. I'm guessing he's the 4th DLC because when I went to Gamestop, they had a TV showing the commercial of DLC characters. It showed the 4th DLC's shadow and when I got a closer look at his foot, it seems he was wearing a karate GI. So I'm guessing it is him since Skarket was a glitch character in MK2.

He's a rumored character from MK1 but was false. I'm guessing he's the 4th DLC because when I went to Gamestop, they had a TV showing the commercial of DLC characters. It showed the 4th DLC's shadow and when I got a closer look at his foot, it seems he was wearing a karate GI. So I'm guessing it is him since Skarket was a glitch character in MK2.

Don't get your hopes up, I'm pretty sure that shadow is just a blank slate.

I'm sure boon doesnt like tremor because he would have already been in a game by now. If he was originally going to be in trilogy, then you would think they would have saved him for MK4,DA,D,A

but no, I think he could be pretty cool, but I doubt the creators like him

I'd shit my wig if it was Belokk.

But I think he's the Goro like boss for the next game Boon was talking about.