Tremor or Cyber Smoke?

Want?

• Total voters

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I've seen Cyber Smoke regarded as the most requested character, I've seen Tremor.

I really want to know who you guys think is the most requested.
I personally think Tremor would be the more respected choice.

And no, this isn't another 4th character thread :reddy:

I think more people request Cyborg Smoke because most of everyone forgets about MKSF (on purpose, might I add).

I'd actually prefer Tremor myself, but only time will tell.

Tremor, i'm a ninja whore and I prefer human smoke anyday rather than his cyborg version. Also tremor has earth powers, smoething unique in the MK universe.

Cyber-Smoke could be very cool, he's been an interesting character in the past but Tremor's a bit of a wild card. The whole, big guy with earth powers could be turned into something very cool but it could also whiff pretty easily. Honestly, I'm feeling a bit risky today, let's go with Tremor. He's something that MK proper hasn't seen at all yet: earth-based powers.

Why not throw in both? They can add in cyber smoke as a non cannon character, and everyone likes ninjas so what the hell throw in tremor

special forces is better than every other mortal kombat game so I pick tromor

nah just fukin around, cyber smoke of course, he's a real fighter.I choose Chamealeon over Tremor as well

Id like to see Tremor because Cyber Smokes been in so many other games and if they brought him back he'd have to have all his UMK3 moves like his Harpoon(Which scorpion has) Tele-UpperCut(Which Sektor and now Rain both have.) I just think that we have smoke and a more original smoke this time around. As much as Im a sucker for nostalgia Id rather be surprised by something Ive never seen before. Give smoke a MK3 cyber skin. But make Tremor a full blown character. His moveset would be something new and exciting. And I know we have ninjas galore but look at how great a job NRS has done especially with the males at making them all unique. Really Ermac, Reptile and Rain(Not the Klassics the MK9 versions.) Dont really scream ninja to me. Sub,scorp and smoke however do. So in closing there are so many people in this world that'll say Why? I pride myself in being a Why Not person. The more the merrier!

Tremor, not a fan of Cyber-Smoke, and we can have a brand new character. Think about it Tremor feels like he already fits in because of the whole ninja thing, but he'll be something we have never played.

I voted for Cyber Smoke, but after reading some of the comments, earth powers would be an interesting new addition, whereas we have a Smoke already. Therefore I am changing my vote in spirit ;-)

no love for chameleon?

he could be way better than tremor.With new original moves. I want him as the next ninja

voted for cyber Smoke. of course, that's only if he is a character and not a costume, plus has another moveset (I don't wanna see human Smoke's moveset with adjustments like when you choose Cyrax (cyborg/human slight differences)). if they were to give us Tremor , which I doubt, I'd want him to have another name and if that's not possible at least tone the muscles down. he looks like Jax in a ninja suit, not looking good. those two changes and I'd be happy with the earth ninja, the way he is atm no.