Tremor or Cyber Smoke?

Want?

• Total voters
ALSO, NO ONE ADVOCATING A SAND NINJA IS SAYING TREMOR SHOULD BE SAND! WE ARE TALKING A TOTALLY NEW CHARACTER.

well in that case, **** tremor, we need this new character pronto

any name ideas? Collosus?
or does that sound too huge, and what people want remor to be, but he sucks.
Oasis maybe, but fits rain more. I dont know at all

maybe just the name "Sands"
before you call it generic, just look at smoke's name.

Sand ninja is fine.

Sand Tremor, is softcore.

Ah, ok. Yeah, I don't like Sand Tremor either; that's like Water Sub Zero, IZ JUST NO RIGHT!

Thats why we have Rain.

Something like this? but with a mask, I hate maskless ninjas.

fremen.jpg

Shoulders up, yes (with additional mask), but I'm not digging that body, to tell the truth.

well in that case, **** tremor, we need this new character pronto

any name ideas? Collosus?
or does that sound too huge, and what people want remor to be, but he sucks.
Oasis maybe, but fits rain more. I dont know at all

maybe just the name "Sands"
before you call it generic, just look at smoke's name.

Depends; if he's evil, we could totally call him Ahriman.

Ah, ok. Yeah, I don't like Sand Tremor either; that's like Water Sub Zero, IZ JUST NO RIGHT!

Thats why we have Rain.

Water Sub-Zero existed in the comics, it was Hydro, a cryomancer that manipulated water, but Rain kicks his wet ass any day.

Water Sub-Zero existed in the comics, it was Hydro, a cryomancer that manipulated water, but Rain kicks his wet ass any day.

there was this one MUGEN that had a cyborg version of Hydro. I always thought he would have been a way better idea than cybersub.

No see, that's Hydro, not Water Sub. I'm talking about giving Sub Zero Water powers, which would be like giving Tremor Sand Powers; it's not what he was supposed to have.

there was this one MUGEN that had a cyborg version of Hydro. I always thought he would have been a way better idea than cybersub.

Yes, and its weird since Hydro was never a cyborg in the comics, he was killed by Scorpion before the cyber initiative start.
Though I never read the comics I just read this from the mk-wiki.

No see, that's Hydro, not Water Sub. I'm talking about giving Sub Zero Water powers, which would be like giving Tremor Sand Powers; it's not what he was supposed to have.

Yes, that'd be dumb. Rain ftw.

Thats why we have Rain.

Shoulders up, yes (with additional mask), but I'm not digging that body, to tell the truth.

Depends; if he's evil, we could totally call him Ahriman.

I like this whole post haha. Love the name, I've dug the idea since I talked about a sand-based rogue with someone (thought it was you haha) on this forum, and the shoulders up of that pic is pretty cool. Give it a more tattered desert rogue look for his body and shit will be on lol.

So you guys think we should start a thread for "Ahriman"? Not saying that should be his name, but we are kinda derailing this thread....

I don't think I would go with Ahriman, especially because we are going with a ninja.

They usually have a name more in line with their actually abilities.

But if you want to settle on a name of a god that comes from an arid region, then why not go with Set who was considered the god of the desert, which would be closer to the naming theme of the ninjas.

I don't think I would go with Ahriman, especially because we are going with a ninja.

They usually have a name more in line with their actually abilities.

But if you want to settle on a name of a god that comes from an arid region, then why not go with Set who was considered the god of the desert, which would be closer to the naming theme of the ninjas.

Me likey Set, though to be fair, Scorpion, Noob, and Ermac don't really compare with their powers.

Me likey Set, though to be fair, Scorpion, Noob, and Ermac don't really compare with their powers.

Scorpion does, since he was named like this cause of his Spear move that resambles a scorpion sting, I think they stated this in old MK's.