Tremor or Cyber Smoke?

Want?

• Total voters
But Jax is also incredibly predictable in order to be super fast.

Not sure if I was a part of that; only discussion I remember having about a Sand Based character was in my Video Game Discussion... I would totally be for having a discussion on a Sand Based Character, though.

Incredibly predictable?!?

I am sorry sir, but the Jaxs you have faced have fooled you.
Jax's wake-up games will haunt your dreams.

Incredibly predictable?!?

I am sorry sir, but the Jaxs you have faced have fooled you.
Jax's wake-up games will haunt your dreams.

Hmmm, then I suppose it's a good idea that I haven't faced any good Jax, then :D

Most I fight usually just Fist Bump me (or at least try to) from half the map away.

Honestly if there was to be a sand inspired ninja, I couldn't help but think he would function like Green Lantern from MK vs DCU. I would see him packing sand into shapes that he uses against people, hell you could probably alter some of the Green Lantern movelist to make it into a character.

Have him keep the wall, but probably have it hit low and pop-up and choose where it comes up much like Shang Tsung's ground skulls.

Let him keep the fist projectile.

And I guess he could have the hammer swing to probably catch people trying to jump in. (I cannot recall right now if the hammer had that ability in MK vs DCU.)

Honestly if there was to be a sand inspired ninja, I couldn't help but think he would function like Green Lantern from MK vs DCU. I would see him packing sand into shapes that he uses against people, hell you could probably alter some of the Green Lantern movelist to make it into a character.

Have him keep the wall, but probably have it hit low and pop-up and choose where it comes up much like Shang Tsung's ground skulls.

Let him keep the fist projectile.

And I guess he could have the hammer swing to probably catch people trying to jump in. (I cannot recall right now if the hammer had that ability in MK vs DCU.)

Oh, I could see that, but that's not the way I had him invisioned, personally:

Counter: Forward Back 2: He turns into sand. If the opponent strikes him, he "shatters", instantly reforming behind his opponent and smacking them a la Liu Kangs Normal. EX version is just the Teleport and gives you Frame Advantage.

Teleport: Down Forward 4: He "dissolves" to the floor, encasing his opponents legs in Sand, "tripping" them, leaving them in a sort of Stagger State (Think Sub Zero's Ice Puddle) as he pops up right in front of them. Blockable Low, or by Jumping.

His opening could totally be:

(The part where he grabs his daughter's locket and walks forward)

Tremor being sort of a sandman type of character is really appealing. And I agree with the Green Lantern move set. They could be altered a bit to fit a sand style. The more this is talked about, the more I really hope it happens.

That was the best part of Spider-Man 3.

That piece alone should have won an award.
I hated SM3 for the most part and I am glad they are rebooting the series without Sam Raimi, Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire, but I did like the Sandman.

But, back on topic, if Tremor were ever gonna come back, he should have Rock-type attacks. Ground-type attacks (sand) wouldn't be bad, though.

No sand Tremor.

Rock Tremor or bust.

Tremor being sort of a sandman type of character is really appealing. And I agree with the Green Lantern move set. They could be altered a bit to fit a sand style. The more this is talked about, the more I really hope it happens.

He wouldn't be "Sand Tremor", but his own character :/ Or at least, that's how I would prefer it, honestly. I think if Tremor were to become a character, it would have happened by now, but at least this Saninja would be based around Earthan powers.
I hated SM3 for the most part and I am glad they are rebooting the series without Sam Raimi, Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire, but I did like the Sandman.

But, back on topic, if Tremor were ever gonna come back, he should have Rock-type attacks. Ground-type attacks (sand) wouldn't be bad, though.

I hate that they finally added my favorite Comic villain (Venom), and then killed him off after his first fight :/

I never understood how Tremor became associated with earth to begin with. I mean when you look at his moves in MK: Special Forces he has a ground punch, which makes sense, he is sending tremors through the earth. The three directional fire ball was odd though.

Personally I would have Tremor be the seismic character, like I mentioned elsewhere he would probably be closer to functioning like Whitebeard from One Piece.

Just have Tremor have a ground punch that sends a wave across the ground so it sweeps low like Darkseid's ground hit in MK vs DCU.

Have him use Captain Marvel's clap move, but instead of it knocking the opponent away it could function like a short rage stun move like Sindel's scream.

Then just have him throw a projectile that is concentrated seismic energy, it could be a projectile that knocks down to get over how powerful it is. The EX version he could throw out in three directions like Nightwolf's EX arrow.

I mean I know some people want to see Tremor hurling boulders at people, but I like to think that because a tremor deals with vibrations, he should have a move that actually deals with it. He doesn't control the earth but the very energy that causes the earth to tremble.

Tremor must be a amalgama of
20% sand powers (dissolve, shape forms a la green lantern)
50% rock powers (throught big rocks)
20% earth- tremors powers (make tremors, or rise ground from the floor)
10% Super strength power (super uppercut or something like that)

10% Super strength power (super uppercut or something like that)

Yoink!

Sand Ninja covers his fist in a giant Sand Fist, swings upward, and sends the player high enough that he goes out of the top of the screen for 1.25 seconds if it connects. EX version is Unblockable.

Tremor doesn't have to be a ninja. He could just be some masked thug with brown clothes on. Cyber Smoke has nothing to do with this game, so he could just be saved for a future game if they want to turn him cyber again.

And stop associating Tremor with sand. He could do more than make sand. He could summon some boulders, maybe some stalagmites, he could even manipulate the ground itself. He has huge potential with his abilities.

honestly, a sand ninja would be a good rival for smoke, their powers both seem wispy and deceptive.

I'm loving this idea, keep a few rock powers, but I'd like to see this sand ninja idea grow further. any artists here want see what they got?

Tremor doesn't have to be a ninja. He could just be some masked thug with brown clothes on. Cyber Smoke has nothing to do with this game, so he could just be saved for a future game if they want to turn him cyber again.

And stop associating Tremor with sand. He could do more than make sand. He could summon some boulders, maybe some stalagmites, he could even manipulate the ground itself. He has huge potential with his abilities.

Ninja tremor or nothing.

honestly, a sand ninja would be a good rival for smoke, their powers both seem wispy and deceptive.

I'm loving this idea, keep a few rock powers, but I'd like to see this sand ninja idea grow further. any artists here want see what they got?

I would, but my drawing skills are absolutely pathetic, and I don't have the correct download to use the skanner next to me.

ALSO, NO ONE ADVOCATING A SAND NINJA IS SAYING TREMOR SHOULD BE SAND! WE ARE TALKING A TOTALLY NEW CHARACTER.

Just FYI.

but I am curious; how would a Sand Ninja be softcore?

Something like this? but with a mask, I hate maskless ninjas.

fremen.jpg