Tremor or Cyber Smoke?

Want?

• Total voters
8 is a positive number tho (even tho i want chameleon 2) but any way i want tremor to look like my sig wit the arms made of earth
unledzz.jpg

Ok, since I am convinced that everybody who has tried already is simple, I have sent Boon a tweet asking him what we need to do to convince him that we need some Tremor action.

While I can't imagine Boon giving you a really straight answer on that, I'd be really intrigued by it if he did. I wanna know the thoughts/opinions/logic behind Tremor...

Tremor, I want to know some possible cannon info on him. He could develop into a real character and I think some earth element based attacks would be cool.

Cyber Smoke is just (now) a non-cannon bonus character, and a reminder of how pissed off I was from MK3 up until MK9; But I'd rather have him over 99% of those post MKu3 failures.

Tremor, no contest. At first we didn't want cyber smoke, now we want him because he's "the only one missing". His inclusion into the game would make no sense with the direction of the storyline given smoke trading places with Sub to give rise to Cyber Sub.

Tremor, no contest. At first we didn't want cyber smoke, now we want him because he's "the only one missing". His inclusion into the game would make no sense with the direction of the storyline given smoke trading places with Sub to give rise to Cyber Sub.

This.

I remember EVERYONE hating on Robo-Homo (Tim's words :laugh:) before the game's release.
Now everyone wants him back.

You guys broke his heart.
It'll take a lot to get him back.

This.

I remember EVERYONE hating on Robo-Homo (Tim's words :laugh:) before the game's release.
Now everyone wants him back.

You guys broke his heart.
It'll take a lot to get him back.

You Heard Back,Back,back,Low Punch, if you guys want Robo Smoke you gotta stand outside his window in the rain holding up a boombox

I'm not too sure whether someone has already mentioned this and I apologise if they have as I couldn't be artichoked to read through the other pages.

Anyway, it could be possible that Cyber Smoke could be released as an alternate costume still. We still have 4 alternates to be released for sure and who knows after that. I would like to see him again but...

I would much rather see Tremor as the final and 4th Character. Like people have said before me, we've never had a character over the power of Earth before (and i'm a right stickler for the elements =])... that being said, as much as I would really love the guy in this roster I think that as they've released Skarlet they won't be releasing another 'rumour' character (at least until the next game). I'm sure they'd like to see how Skarlet takes first; although Ermac did considerably well.

P.S - Why the hell as my computer told me that "rumour" is spelled incorrectly! It has a 'u' in it! I'm English damn it! :stupido:

The whole, big guy with earth powers could be turned into something very cool but it could also whiff pretty easily.

And that's why I "hate" the idea of Tremor; it's always a big, huge guy with slow powers, why can it never be a faster dude? I would prefer them to go with an offshoot of Earth, like say.... Sand, or something and make him quick and ninja like. The Big Guy With Earth Powers has been played out far too much.

So I'mma have to vote Cyber Smoke.

And that's why I "hate" the idea of Tremor; it's always a big, huge guy with slow powers, why can it never be a faster dude? I would prefer them to go with an offshoot of Earth, like say.... Sand, or something and make him quick and ninja like. The Big Guy With Earth Powers has been played out far too much.

sand ninja is a badass idea, more ninja-like than what temor is

If they make Tremor they can overhaul him making a ninja of the same size of Scorpion, Sub and Rain, and not a slow and bulky big guy, that's what I think they would do and what I want.

They could slim him down a little because there are a number of things about Tremor that would need filled out or reworked entirely.

I'm pretty sure we had a little back and forth about a sand-based character awhile back, I would be all for something like that lol.

It is a Black Dragon, I imagine Tremor to be some kind of "urban ninja" with some Sandman-like abilities. (Marvel Sandman, not Lord of Dreams).

I want Cyber Smoke, but I want both and am more curious about Tremor. Need fot Chameleon too...

TREMOR.
lets give him a chance. besides we have smoke already.
Why 2 smokes?, we have 2 sub zeros and is just stupid.
Tremor controls the earth,sand,rocks,earth, who another character in mk does that.
Imagine the incredibly moves and fatalitys qith that "powers".

It is a Black Dragon, I imagine Tremor to be some kind of "urban ninja" with some Sandman-like abilities. (Marvel Sandman, not Lord of Dreams).

I want Cyber Smoke, but I want both and am more curious about Tremor. Need fot Chameleon too...

Fun Fact: Kabal was going to be called Sandman, but they cahnged it to Kabal before the game realese.

I enjoy the idea of bulky Tremor.

Jax is fast as **** in this game.

But Jax is also incredibly predictable in order to be super fast.

I'm pretty sure we had a little back and forth about a sand-based character awhile back, I would be all for something like that lol.

Not sure if I was a part of that; only discussion I remember having about a Sand Based character was in my Video Game Discussion... I would totally be for having a discussion on a Sand Based Character, though.

Much as I wasn't bothered by Cyber Smoke back when the fan base became broken over Human Smoke and Cyber Smoke, I personally would like to see Tremor actually realized.

I mean if we are really going to talk about a character the deserves his shot, it is Tremor. With the idea that he was originally planned to be in MK Trilogy, but was instead replaced by Rain. I think that Tremor was a character the was thrown to the wayside, which was even proven by his inclusion in the abysmal MK: Special Forces.

Now I know some people tend to argue that why would Tremor get precedence over characters such as Kia, Jataaka, Tasia and No Face?

I like to think that it is again because of the fact that Tremor is believed to have been planned to be in at least the core game series at one point, much like Sareena. However he was thrown to the cutting room floor much like Sareena as well.

So it would be nice to see Tremor show up and actually be the heavy hitter of the ninjas.