Tremor or Cyber Smoke?

Want?

• Total voters
As much I love Smoke, I prefer him to be human and I really want to see Tremor brought in the series in a game that dosent suck. His fatalties would be awesome

Pwease don't eat me Fox

guinea-pig-5.jpg

i bet u the secrete dlc is tremor. everytime someone ask nrs they are quick to denied it and plus why would they think up of a new character when they already have a great concept and lots of potential with tremor and he gets alot of requests.

Wasn't Belokk supposed to be in MK Gold?

And I voted Cyber Smoke. I don't hate Tremor but he's just not that interesting to me. He was too bulky to be a ninja, and was too dumb for me to take seriously as a character to me. He has the power to crush all who oppose him with his earth powers, and he uses them to serve Kano?

Now, on the other hand, a lean, ruthless killing machine constantly surrounded by smoke and mystery? Who can blow up Earthrealm even if he is currently in Outworld or Edenia? Cyber Smoke just seems much cooler, IMO.

Not sure. Not enough time to finish him, perhaps.
You are correct. They left Belokk out because they were unable to finish him in time. But the company, Eurocom, who I guess was in charge of the Dreamcast port or whatever, (God bless that system, BTW) had already sent six screens of him to Game Informer, who put them in one of the issues of their magazine, so that's how we knew about him.

Oh, and the blood in that first pic of Belokk looks horrible lol.

Ok, since I am convinced that everybody who has tried already is simple, I have sent Boon a tweet asking him what we need to do to convince him that we need some Tremor action.