Tremor or Cyber Smoke?

Want?

• Total voters
I hated cyber smoke in MK3 and his stupid spear.

Tremor sounds awesome. I found this video yesterday on youtube, looks awesome

what is this? A loser? mods ban Edenian Royalty quick. I am the super duper mod sidekick boy and help keep this forum clean.

MLP_WHY_WOULD_YOU_POST_THAT.gif

And for the dumbasses who don't remember, Tremor was supposed to be in Trilogy but was replaced by Rain.

Trilogy was before Special Forces.

I've seen Cyber Smoke regarded as the most requested character, I've seen Tremor.

I really want to know who you guys think is the most requested.
I personally think Tremor would be the more respected choice.

And no, this isn't another 4th character thread :reddy:

A very tough decision, but my vote goes to Tremor. I never played Special Forces (and from what I've read about it, I'm fortunate not to have done so), but I saw a video of him and he seemed like an okay character. He was only given one chance to make an impression on fans, and that was in a poor spin-off game. Cyber Smoke has appeared several times in the main series.

So while I'd like to see them both, if I had to choose between them, I'd say give Tremor a second chance. If he bombs, then NRS knows never to use him in the series again. If he succeeds, they may have a worthy successor to one of the villains who died in the latest game.

And for the dumbasses who don't remember, Tremor was supposed to be in Trilogy but was replaced by Rain.

Trilogy was before Special Forces.

tremor could have worked in trilogy, but I still like rain more

they should have already put tremor in a game by now, but they missed their chance

Neither to be honest. Tremor would need a complete revamp because right now, he's just a brown ninja who shoots fireballs and ground pounds. Cyber Smoke could just be an alternate costume of Smoke with different animations, similar to Cyrax/Sektor.

If they do Tremor, they should save him for another game. Scrap his entire storyline, give him a new moveset and a makeover (essentially making him a completely new character, but whatever)

Cyber Smoke. I figure he's got the best chance of actually returning, what with him actually having been in the core series before.

Tremor wouldn't really be too bad, though. There's a lot of potential with ground/earth based powers, I think...but then again he'd be yet another ninja. I think MK can live with the seven it has already.