Tremor or Cyber Smoke?

Want?

• Total voters
1275836645_1275823549935.jpg

Yea why is everyone talking about ponies? The only cartoons I ever watched were Spiderman, X-men, and the Avengers

Yea I still watch them on Netflix from time to time.

Wow I miss the good old days when kids would watch superheroes and ride bikes to the arcade now every six year old kid owns an Xbox

Yea awesome show, (with the exeption of Jean Grey's phoenix crap never liked that bit)

and as for kids it's kinda sad that all you see bunch of little kids talking about stuff like COD, and worse yet kids don't even watch cartoons anymore, just that lame ass disney crap or worse yet those mtv reality shows

Sad Sad times we live in

that site sucks and is not funny. Maybe at one time it was, but I never had the patience for it, ponies and other cancer is what makes it even shittier

you are a smart man

It really saddens me that /b/ has gone to shit. It once was pretty cool, and didn't afraid of anything. But with the bronies and shit lately, I can't seem to even troll it anymore. /v/ is still alright sometimes.

It really saddens me that /b/ has gone to shit. It once was pretty cool, and didn't afraid of anything. But with the bronies and shit lately, I can't seem to even troll it anymore. /v/ is still alright sometimes.

I stopped /b/rowsing like two years ago thats when it started to lose its appeal it just became boring

anyone rmember the Youchew forums? as a pooper, that place was heaven to me. no AIDS, just the real deal.

this was in 2007 and I stoped making that shit years ago. was still fun at the time