Guess this is the best place for this... Fair warning, there's a lot here:
Booting up the game while logged into Xbox Live or PSN will get the latest hotfixes automatically if you do not already have them.
You can check your game's version number by going to the options screen and holding down the RB & RT buttons and hitting the Y button (on Xbox360) or holding down the R1 & R2 buttons and hitting the Triangle Button (on PS3).
We will be posting notes when possible for hotfixes releases in this thread.
Ver. 0.127S-208-FD2E2ECD (Xbox 360) / Ver 0.127S-208-FD2E2ECD (PS3) *released 4/19/2011
• Reduced the life gained on Shang Tsung’s throws.
• Raised the damage scaling on Shang Tsung’s ground fireballs.
• Adjusted Kratos’ damage scaling.
• Temporarily adjusted how long Quan Chi is held for after hitting someone with his trance move and also adjusted the reaction recovery time. This was to prevent an easy infinite loop.
• Temporarily removed some of Sindel’s 2in1 cancels to prevent some easy infinite loops.
• Temporarily increased the time before Cyrax can throw another net after connecting with one to prevent an infinite loop.
• Increased the damage scaling after several popup reactions.
Ver. 0.127S-208-FD70F4B3 (Xbox 360) / Ver. 0.127S-208- A0FAD3CF (PS3) *released 5/20/2011
• Reduced some of Kung Lao’s combo and overall damage.
• Reduced the damage on some special moves.
• Increased the damage scaling after Kitana’s Enhanced ground fan toss.
• Adjusted some juggle’s damage scaling.
• Reduced the damage on some basic combos that were doing too much damage without using any meter.
• Increased Sheeva’s damage output for several of her moves and attacks.
• Temporarily Changed around some of Sonya’s fighting style properties to reduce her ability to lock someone down in block stun.
• Changed Kano’s Towards Front Kick to a low block.
• Reduced the recovery on Kano’s Upball to be closer to Johnny Cage’s Flip Kick recovery.
• Increased the damage of some of Baraka’s special moves and attacks.
• It is easier to juggle combo after hitting someone with Baraka’s chopchop on the ground.
• Increased the damage scaling on a frozen opponent.
• Baraka’s Away Front Kick, Front Punch combo is now a true popup.