My Cyber Smoke Video

Space Octopus?? Dude, your music is nuts!! I put the link for this on the Cyber Smoke for DLC facebook page. Your video and music or "tied to the tracks" is awesome. I'm serious when I say Cyber Washington is my favorite song ever. Also, I support Cyber Smoke 100%. I tweeted the vid to almost everyone at NRS.

Before MK9, everyone wanted Human Smoke.

Now everyone wants him to go robo.

I didn't care about cyber-Smoke that much.
But after seeing your video, I do want the gray-armored wonder to make his glorious comeback :)

This video is great! Very well made :)
I would like to have Robo-Smoke as DLC....but I prefer the human version

love the video, I don't really think he should be a DLC character just because I'm at the point where I really want that MK4 exclusive character, however I just don't see how Boon can leave out the main character that MK3 revolved around, I'm gonna keep my heart set on Cyborg Smoke/Cyber reptile costume pack to come out, it's a stretch but the reptile costume is already there and they NEED to make a smoke one, similar to his alternate deception costume because that was hands down the best

The number 1 missing element from MK1-3 was rain
The number 2 missing element from them is obviously cyber smoke

We all know how the first one went...keep your hopes up, keep tweeting Ed Boon :twisted:

i never was a fan of them turning smoke into a cyborg in mk3 becuase of all the time i spent trying to get dan forden to pop up during the portal stage just to fight him. im also glad they made him human again in this game BUT im 100% down to hav him as non-cannon dlc along with an unmasked mk3 sub zero costume for sub zero for old times sake great video n music btw.

saw this pretty epic i hope we get him next dlc fosure. most wanted character out of all that were missing in mk9 i think hes prolly gonna be last dlc.

Pretty good video!!! It would be cool to get the Cyber Smoke but only if they bring his spear back!!!! We want the spear!!!

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Although I would reallllly like Cyber Smoke in the game I wanted first and foremost to make a tribute of Cyber Smoke and his extensive fanbase....him as DLC would be nice though :)

Space Octopus?? Dude, your music is nuts!! I put the link for this on the Cyber Smoke for DLC facebook page. Your video and music or "tied to the tracks" is awesome. I'm serious when I say Cyber Washington is my favorite song ever. Also, I support Cyber Smoke 100%. I tweeted the vid to almost everyone at NRS.

Wow!! That honestly made my day! I'm very happy you liked both of those! I'm going to come out with the full version of Cyber Washington soon, so I'll definitely post it on here and let you know when it comes out! Thanks for the kind words and support!

P.S. Your avatar pic is hilarious lol

yep, seen this video, and it just keeps getting better every time. No other request character can pull off a montage video without it being painfull goofy to wach. Great job keep the Robo Smoke support strong

And I've noticed peoples opinions on him is growing stronger, any fujin/rieko fans want to bring some masses? no? didnt think so

of cousre there is the mk4 ending to watch and those are "epic" on there own in a totaly different way

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Although I would reallllly like Cyber Smoke in the game I wanted first and foremost to make a tribute of Cyber Smoke and his extensive fanbase....him as DLC would be nice though :)

Wow!! That honestly made my day! I'm very happy you liked both of those! I'm going to come out with the full version of Cyber Washington soon, so I'll definitely post it on here and let you know when it comes out! Thanks for the kind words and support!

P.S. Your avatar pic is hilarious lol

Haha, your sig is way better than my avatar. I keep watching your video, it's awesome. Cyber-Smoke FTW!!!

Just a robot smoke mk3 skin would be perfect just like they did with cyrax and sektor. And your music was awesome too.