The Dark Knight Rises ~ USE SPOILER TAGS FOR SPOILERS, NO OPEN SPOILERS

Jakarta

Teaser trailer's gonna be out by the end of this week. Here's the teaser poster:

zbr9y.jpg

Re: The Dark Knight Rises teaser media.

i wonder who the villain is going to be? i hope it's scarecrow.

Mr. Freeze would be awesome. But Bane works well here. In the comics, Bane broke Bruce's back. Hopefully he does this in the movie and maybe Robin comes in? I know that Catwoman has a role. IGN did some whole article on it, but I forgot most of it.

It's Bane.... *yawns*

i was hoping for mr.freeze

but i guess Arnold F'd up the character to the point of no return in movies..

yeah no more mr freeze he had his shot and it didn't go so well. still though i would think scarecrow would make an awsome main villain for this movie. he's one of those villains that has lots of potential but has never really had a cahnce to shine. that or he's been second. kinda like how venom was forced to share stage with new goblin and sandman when he should have been the only villain in spider-man 3.

i wonder who the villain is going to be? i hope it's scarecrow.

Scarecrow was already in Batman Begins so I doubt they would have reused him, anyways, but, yeah, it's Bane (boring, imo...)

I was hoping for Harley Quinn and/or The Riddler.

i'm sorry but bane had his hot already. if they were going to have a muscle bound freak as the main villain why not use killer croc instead. atleast he would be new to the batman movie's

yea man bane blows

just a big stupid dufus that picks things up and puts them down

I hated him in the cartoon's and i still hate him now

Have any of you actually read KnightFall? Its actually a pretty good storyline. And Ra's Al Ghul is coming back of course portrayed by Liam Neeson and Theyve casted Thalia Al Ghul Bruce Waynes eventual Babies Momma. For those who dont know Bruce and Thalia have a son Damian Wayne.

yea man bane blows

just a big stupid dufus that picks things up and puts them down

I hated him in the cartoon's and i still hate him now

ACTUALLY, in the comics bane is one of THE smartest batman villains, it was just the cartoon and the movies that brainwashed people into thinking hes just another muscular retard

Comicbook Bane was just on par with Venom in the Spiderman comic series.

The retard version of Bane that was in the 90's Batman movie should be ignored along with Poison Ivy, Arnold's Mr. Freeze, Alicia Silverstone's shitty Bat Girl (****ing retarded), little b**ch Robin, Two-Face and Jim Carrey's Riddler (and I'm a HUGE Jim Carrey fan).

And Ra's Al Ghul is coming back

What?! How the hell is he not dead?

The retard version of Bane that was in the 90's Batman movie should be ignored along with Poison Ivy, Arnold's Mr. Freeze, Alicia Silverstone's shitty Bat Girl (****ing retarded), little b**ch Robin, Two-Face and Jim Carrey's Riddler (and I'm a HUGE Jim Carrey fan).

Agreed. Whatever Nolan does with him is going to be drastically different, and presumably drastically better, than any crap that schmo Schumacher ever pulled out of his ass. I still have my reservation about how Catwoman's gonna work, but I trust Nolan enough at this point to do it right and in a way that's befitting to this incarnation of the series.

Nolan already stated that he won't be doing anyone with real superpowers, so Freeze would never happen, or Poison Ivy. Don't forget as well that Bane can go head to head with Batman, but he is just as intelligent as Batman, which means, he could have some twisted plot similar to Joker's.

I think Nolan made a great choice putting Bane in becasue he is a two edged sword: he's smart and more powerful than Batman, which could lead to some very interesting fights between the two, provided Nolan uses Bane's smarts instead of only his brawn.Knowing Nolan, he won't have Bane do the same storyline from the comics, but Bruce is likely to get just as injured.

And there is some mysterious woman rising ranks in WE who is rumored to be Bruce's love interest, but given Ra's Al Ghul returns in flashbacks, it is very possible it is Talia in disguise.

Whatever happens, I trust Nolan to make good decisions with this movie and the characters in it. Hopefully it is as good as the second, or maybe even better.

Yeah, one more year to go. That was mostly because of Inception I believe. Had Nolan not spent time making Inception we would have had Batman already. Unless something happened behind the scenes that I don't know about which prolonged TDKR's production.