The Dark Knight Rises ~ USE SPOILER TAGS FOR SPOILERS, NO OPEN SPOILERS

I loved how Bane was in this movie. I read a lot into his background a while back and the movie for the most part really stuck to the comics. They made him the badass he truly should be and was def more intimidating then any other villain despite how awesome the joker was. I might be alone on this but I also like that his mask is for pain killers instead of the venom making him huge. NOT A SPOILER. that was revealed by the costume designer months back.

Bane's mask was great. Like some sort of mechanical spider emerging from his mouth.

For the most part his eye expressions were emotionless, very creepy how he just stares with that thing on his face to complete it.Then toward the end (you people know when I'm talking about) he looks ****ing pissed and even scarier.

Those eyes man.

Bane's mask was great. Like some sort of mechanical spider emerging from his mouth.

For the most part his eye expressions were emotionless, very creepy how he just stares with that thing on his face to complete it.Then toward the end (you people know when I'm talking about) he looks ****ing pissed and even scarier.

Those eyes man.

Spoiler:
When Batman damaged his mask?

Holy shit he was going freakin Hulk mode

Spoiler:
When Batman damaged his mask?

Holy shit he was going freakin Hulk mode

Spoiler:
actually when Bane is in the snow at the end and he knows batman is there and he's gonna fight him and he's just beating the shit out of people who are coming up to him.

and something annoying you find while looking on the internet. I should probably just stay away from reactions and enjoy the movie, but damn
Spoiler:
its annoying how some idiots are already jumping on this film claiming its propoganda.
How its taking a jab at the occupy movement, and how its typical american xenophobia with the villain being a terrorist from a middle eastern country.

seriously, where the hell do these idiots come from.

Spoiler:
Anybody noticed that Bane shed a tear?

Or was that just my eyes playing tricks on me? It was near the end when Tate revealed her true plan

Spoiler:

Or was that just my eyes playing tricks on me? It was near the end when Tate revealed her true plan

Spoiler:
no, I saw it too.

I bet his tears are acidic and even they can kill you, thats how badass he his. He should have just stood over batman's face and cried.

Spoiler:

I thought the same thing
On a side note I think I'm going to see this movie again with more friends, yaaaaay

Spoiler:
When Bruce Wayne was kissing "Ms. Tate", my co workers from work we're making the usual sex music noise until I said in my Batman voice, "Alfred play my theme song." I love making people laugh.

I thought the same thing
On a side note I think I'm going to see this movie again with more friends, yaaaaay

Spoiler:
When Bruce Wayne was kissing "Ms. Tate", my co workers from work we're making the usual sex music noise until I said in my Batman voice, "Alfred play my theme song." I love making people laugh.

When the Man of Steel trailer came on because of all the water in the intro my brother yelled

"HOLY SHIT! A ****ING AQUAMAN MOVIE!!!"

Mad people laughed :laugh:

I loved how Bane was in this movie. I read a lot into his background a while back and the movie for the most part really stuck to the comics. They made him the badass he truly should be and was def more intimidating then any other villain despite how awesome the joker was. I might be alone on this but I also like that his mask is for pain killers instead of the venom making him huge. NOT A SPOILER. that was revealed by the costume designer months back.

Spoiler:
His mask was for helping him breath since the prisoners ed his face up when Talia escaped the pit. That's why he went down so fast when Batman damaged it. He's not nearly as big as the comic version because he doesn't have Venom, though.

Spoiler:
His mask was for helping him breath since the prisoners ed his face up when Talia escaped the pit. That's why he went down so fast when Batman damaged it. He's not nearly as big as the comic version because he doesn't have Venom, though.

Spoiler:
No I think he's partially right, because they asked what would happen if they took the mask off, and he said it would hurt. I think the prisoners caused permanent spinal damage or something to him that in order to properly move and do things he needs "pain killers" Cuz if he can talk he clearly has a workable mouth and control over his inhale/exhale. I was also under the impression the mask was to prevent him from feeling massive amounts of pain.

Spoiler:

Both Nolan and the costume designer confirmed that the mask was to keep the pain at a tolerable level before the movie came out. I mean it may have helped with breathing as well but the pain killer thing was the main function. I actually liked this version better just cause I felt like its a better story for the character than the venom making him more powerful like in the comics. Thats just me though.

Spoiler:
The prisoner that helped Bane mentioned the pain killer thing. Its also why he went berserk for a brief moment after batman knocked some of the tubes off, which I thought was just awesome.

Spoiler:
another reason why I loved the scene where Batman fights bane in the sewer is because there is no music playing. You can hear all the noises when they fight, the cracking, and punches. It made it that much more dramatic. These movies seem to have the music always playing, or at least faint drums can be heard. So it was nice to have an action scene with no music. Next to the prison scenes with Bruce, I thought this scene deserved to be longer out of any scene in the movie. Like I really would have liked this scene to be maybe 2 minutes longer. Would have been brutal.

This part reminded me alot of the end duel in Empire Strikes Back. Hardly any music, hero is getting his ass kicked by the huge villain with the echoed voice who's taunting him the whole time.

Spoiler:
another reason why I loved the scene where Batman fights bane in the sewer is because there is no music playing. You can hear all the noises when they fight, the cracking, and punches. It made it that much more dramatic. These movies seem to have the music always playing, or at least faint drums can be heard. So it was nice to have an action scene with no music. Next to the prison scenes with Bruce, I thought this scene deserved to be longer out of any scene in the movie. Like I really would have liked this scene to be maybe 2 minutes longer. Would have been brutal.

This part reminded me alot of the end duel in Empire Strikes Back. Hardly any music, hero is getting his ass kicked by the huge villain with the echoed voice who's taunting him the whole time.

Hell yeah I completely agree with that spoiler tag.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It reminded me of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. When there was no music, it made things a lot more intense for me, like when Leatherface grabs the guy in his house. Having no music made that scene way scarier, and intense, than if there were music.

So I picked up some Bat-goodies at Shoprite of all places today lol

I got Bane, Batman, and the 1940s Batmobile.

And I got an offer for a free Batman duffel bag because I spent more than $15 on Mattel Batman toys.

I have NO idea where my camera is but I'll post pics when I find it.

Whats so intense about the fight? I thought it was boring, just punches from two trained league of whatever masters i was expecting a lot more. The camera up close you could barely see what was going on.