MK II on sega genesis

Does anyone know what the buttons mean, like which button is hk and which button is lk and so on i just bought the game and i was wondering since the game i bought didnt come with the instruction booklet i have looked it up on the internet but i havent had any luck i just found lots of move lists

A=Low Punch

Forward + A=High Punch

B= Low Kick

C= High Kick

Start Button=Block

(This layout can be very confusing so I highly recommend getting the 6 Button controller.)

(This layout can be very confusing so I highly recommend getting the 6 Button controller.)

where can i get one of these i ****in need one to play all my mks on genisis cant waittttttttt **** i need a tv in my room and im set lol. pm me with info please i need this lol

where can i get one of these i ****in need one to play all my mks on genisis cant waittttttttt **** i need a tv in my room and im set lol. pm me with info please i need this lol

Amazon.com is your friend.

I got back to playing Mortal Kombat II on Mega Drive, but it occured me: does Kung Lao have his spin in the version of this game? I don't remember it and I am unable to do it. Lack of practice with him who knows :p

MK 2 on sega genesis is cool, it's really easy to download on computer.

*spits on you* The only way to play MKII is on the Genesis, or if you can't play that one, then the SNES. Other than that, f**k those emulators and stuff. I actually busted out my Genesis and a 6 Button and went to town...epic!

damn I forgot about those 3 button controllers, anyone else feel old as hell?

Yeah I feel you on that...I feel the same exact way!

damn I forgot about those 3 button controllers, anyone else feel old as hell?

Here. Pick one:
100_0164.jpg

^That's just cold man lmao!

I've got ten years on him. He can borrow one of mine. I'm from the one-button/joystick generation. You kids don't know how good you had it with 3 buttons and a D-pad. *shakes fist*

I've got ten years on him. He can borrow one of mine. I'm from the one-button/joystick generation. You kids don't know how good you had it with 3 buttons and a D-pad. *shakes fist*

I currently have every Atari system excpet 5200, so i understand right along with you the amazing epicness of joystick and one button. But hey, as long as we're not talking about the cell phone looking controllers with a dailpad of the Intelivision.. lol

I been playing this version some lately as well. Some of the quirkiness/buginess of it is pretty comical. For example: late AI opponents can throw you out of Raiden's superman and sweeps have super long range, well past your foot :) Oh and the difficulty setting seems to have no impact, it's just as difficult on Very Easy as it is on Very Hard

I been playing this version some lately as well. Some of the quirkiness/buginess of it is pretty comical. For example: late AI opponents can throw you out of Raiden's superman and sweeps have super long range, well past your foot :) Oh and the difficulty setting seems to have no impact, it's just as difficult on Very Easy as it is on Very Hard

Even on Very Easy Shao Khan was kicking my butt. Lol. And there were times that I restarted because Lui Kang, Mileena, or Kitana were higher up on the ladder and they would spam their air projectiles.

*spits on you* The only way to play MKII is on the Genesis, or if you can't play that one, then the SNES. Other than that, f**k those emulators and stuff.

Um, are you referring only to playing them on the Genesis or SNES versus playing those VERSIONS on emulators, or are you saying versus ANY version on emulator? Because if you mean the latter, you're a moron. The arcade version owns all... emulated or not.

I currently have every Atari system excpet 5200, so i understand right along with you the amazing epicness of joystick and one button. But hey, as long as we're not talking about the cell phone looking controllers with a dailpad of the Intelivision.. lol

I actually have a soft spot for the Intellivision... "Space Battle" is truly a unique gaming experience from the era. But yeah for many games the controllers were epic fail.

Um, are you referring only to playing them on the Genesis or SNES versus playing those VERSIONS on emulators, or are you saying versus ANY version on emulator? Because if you mean the latter, you're a moron. The arcade version owns all... emulated or not.

I actually have a soft spot for the Intellivision... "Space Battle" is truly a unique gaming experience from the era. But yeah for many games the controllers were epic fail.

No I was talking about what you were saying first. The arcarde is always better...I agree with you! lol