am i the only one who can't see connection speed?

chessmaster

i have never seen my connection outside of koth and chat rooms. am i alone in this or do people not find this to be a big deal? everyone is complaining about the lag, but i think it could be fixed if they would show connection before the match. i have played near lagless matches and i have played games that move in slow motion. but its a gamble w/o seeing the connection.

Mine always shows four dots, but that's how it should be. There's no actual internet connection to your own console, so there's no way for it to know what your speed is.

it is vary troublesome cuse it does'nt show and u get guys that have vary bad connections and use the lagg to spamm and other things like that if it showed it would be a type of way to see who is'nt going to spamm and who's really gonna play. but it is a vary big issue to peolpe that want to really play and not have to care about lag.

Mine always shows four dots, but that's how it should be. There's no actual internet connection to your own console, so there's no way for it to know what your speed is.

not my connection to myself. my connection to the other player.

not my connection to myself. my connection to the other player.

well thats what the dots are for. it doesnt show you that others persons internet speed or anything. it just says how good both of your connections are together.

well thats what the dots are for. it doesnt show you that others persons internet speed or anything. it just says how good both of your connections are together.

okay i'm confused, so let me start over. i only see dots in koth and chat room matches. i want to see them in ranked and player matches. currently i see no dots when i play ranked or player matches.