MKT has no endings?

I've been playing the old MKT game on PSX since it's initial release. One thing I've always had quams about is that once you beat Kahn and after it says "you are the new mkt champion" there's no pic with a text of what happened.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is my disc faulty or is just that this isn't canan?, ie--not umk3?

I have both, PS1 and N64. I have only beaten it on N64, and there are endings. I don't know about the PS1 version.

You have to pick the first block in the treasures after you defeat Kahn. Unfortunately on the ps2/3 it freezes before that point.

You have to pick the first block in the treasures after you defeat Kahn. Unfortunately on the ps2/3 it freezes before that point.

I never got the treaure boxes. After the "you are the new mkt champion" appears I just get a black screen for hours and hours. I do hear a hint of music tho. I tried to hit different directions then X but nothing happens. I get sad.

Even more than endings I would have enjoyed the fatality clips but I don't get those either.