Black Dragon Clan vs Red Dragon Clan

ND4

Its a battle of the members of the Red Dragon Clan vs the members of the Black Dragon Clan. Whoever wins will go onto to fight the Lin Kuei.
Daegon vs Kabal
Mavado vs Kano
Reptile(He was helping them in MK:A)vs Kobra
Hsu Hao vs Jarek
I didn't include Kira as I don't really think of anyone in the Red Dragon that would be a good match for her.

Kano & Kabal > Kira, Kobra, Jarek, Hsu Hao, Mavado and Daegon.

Don't ever remember Reptile helping the Red Dragon.
I know he was in their base, but he was just there to command Caro or whatever his name was.

Kano & Kabal > Kira, Kobra, Jarek, Hsu Hao, Mavado and Daegon.

Don't ever remember Reptile helping the Red Dragon.
I know he was in their base, but he was just there to command Caro or whatever his name was.

Are you sure? How do you think either the Black or Red Dragon will do agaisnt the Lin Kuei? I got the idea from when Quan Chi showed Mavado about the Lin Kuei in his ending.

Going by fact, Daegon being a demigod will be able to beat Kabal. Mavado vs Kano seems like an even match up cause both are bad ass. Reptile would win against Kobra. Hsu Hao would win the last.

According to the story, The Red dragon clan used the DNA of Reptile and Caro to create the dragon hybrids. Reptile agreed to help them, seeing the creation of hybrids as a prospective way to repopulate his kind.

Kabal>Daegon
Kano>Mavado
Reptile>Kobra
Jarek>Hsu Hao

Against the Lin Kuei. They have Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Sub-Zero. The Lin Kuei would beat both clans pretty badly.

Kabal>Daegon
Kano>Mavado
Reptile>Kobra
Jarek>Hsu Hao

Against the Lin Kuei. They have Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Sub-Zero. The Lin Kuei would beat both clans pretty badly.
I thought Sektor defected to form the Tekunin? Also, this takes place in the Armedgeddon timeline, so wouldn't Smoke still be working with Noob? Not trying to rip you down, just asking. To be honest, I think the only threat on the Black Dragon team is Kabal and Kano.

Ah, but thats only in the Alternate timeline my friend. In the orignal timeline, Sub-Zero is the grandmaster of the Lin Kuei. Also, dude you do not know how well your sig pic goes with the song 'All of my love' by Led Zepepllin.

Its a battle of the members of the Red Dragon Clan vs the members of the Black Dragon Clan. Whoever wins will go onto to fight the Lin Kuei.
Daegon vs Kabal
Mavado vs Kano
Reptile(He was helping them in MK:A)vs Kobra
Hsu Hao vs Jarek
I didn't include Kira as I don't really think of anyone in the Red Dragon that would be a good match for her.

for the match-ups listed:
Daegon wins, Kano wins, Reptile wins, Jarek wins.

Well Sektor is greater than all. But I am a little biased.
Just a little ;)

No way man Sub Zero conquers all

Against the Lin Kuei? They have Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Sub-Zero, Frost. The Lin Kuei would beat both clans pretty badly.

Agreed. But what about the Brotherhood of Shadow:Shinnok, Quan Chi, Noob-Smoke, Ashrah, Sareena, Tanya, Jataaka and Kia.

Last edited:
Ohhhh the MKA timeline. No matter. Sub-Zero can destroy the Black Dragon by himself. He and Frost would freeze all the Black Dragon grunts, and while Kano/Kabal attacked Sub-Zero the grunts would be all over them.