Face Time: Mortal Kombat's Ed Boon

I like the idea of the patches instantly koming to play so that you kan play online. It is pretty revolutionary. But please, NO SHINNOK OR BOSS-TYPE CHARACTER. Pllllllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee don't do it! Save Shinnok for the next game, and we don't need Goro/Kintaro playable.

Scenario: You play online. Blam someone picks Shao Kahn. Sucks horribly. You defeat them, fatality them. You lol.

Suddenly it dawns in you: Goro Kintaro and Kahn arent scary! They arnt super badass at all!

And thats why having them playable will Tarnish them. It happened with Trilogy, it happened with Armageddon, and I DONT want it happening here.

I like the idea of the patches instantly koming to play so that you kan play online. It is pretty revolutionary. But please, NO SHINNOK OR BOSS-TYPE CHARACTER. Pllllllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee don't do it! Save Shinnok for the next game, and we don't need Goro/Kintaro playable.

Quoted for ****ing truth!

I would like to see the bosses in single player and local multiplayer no reason for them to be playable online or at tournaments unless they balance them like Capcom has done in SSF4 to it's bosses

Haha, yeah though. I don't see why they should be playable. They are clearly Bosses not Kombatants.

Scenario: You play online. Blam someone picks Shao Kahn. Sucks horribly. You defeat them, fatality them. You lol.

Suddenly it dawns in you: Goro Kintaro and Kahn arent scary! They arnt super badass at all!

And thats why having them playable will Tarnish them. It happened with Trilogy, it happened with Armageddon, and I DONT want it happening here.

I agree with this. Keep bosses bosses.

At first I was with you guys.
No playable bosses.

But I've changed my opinion.

I want to play as Kintaro, not online of course, but it would be fun to use that masterful beast.
That playable Goro challenge made me thirsty for more boss action :twisted:

Stop with the wait until next game BS. Thats one of the dumbest things I ever heard.This is the game we've been waiting for with all of our favorite kharacters and now its time to expand on it with more great fighters. Adding kharacters to this game hs nothing to do with the story in the next game. You can still add any kharacter u want to the next game. Its just about making the game deeper now to give ppl more options.

i think they should only let people pick bosses when they are playing tag. when they pick a boss in tag mode they only get one character the boss the character. bosses can't jump they would get zoned to hell since i doubt they would have armor

Yeah, I do not want a boss character. If you played the old Mortal Kombats when they were playable then you'd no why. It seems fun on "paper", but it's really really really boring. I'd rather use Baraka all day.